bigW 31-8-08

big al

The trout were loving the purple hot lips lures this morning.

Does anyone know of any tackle stores with any stock of 65mmdeep boomerangs in deep purple and black beetle around east brisbane(tacklewarehouse have none either does BCF Cannon Hill), I only have 1 of each left afer my deckie lost a few this morning on me.:angry: :woohoo:

Cheers

Heath

Beefa wrote:

The trout were loving the purple hot lips lures this morning.

Does anyone know of any tackle stores with any stock of 65mmdeep boomerangs in deep purple and black beetle around east brisbane(tacklewarehouse have none either does BCF Cannon Hill), I only have 1 of each left afer my deckie lost a few this morning on me.:angry: :woohoo:

Cheers

Heath

i would give bcf capalaba a go mate on redland bay road. i got some from there not to long ago.

just got back from bigW went with bommie and bommiejnr and big dyl lanch from hayes set up esky and food on the shelter then the wind starts:angry: so the boys paddled around to billies bay and i packed the car up move to billies un pack all the goodies again:angry: then down to the others for a fish thought all the wind was gone:laugh: :laugh: any way paddled and through every thing at the fish:ohmy: donut after donut first time we ever got donut:angry: :laugh: bit still a nice day B) quite a few others out there may be they got some;) al

Archived