Open season !!

Dazzamcgee

Dan23 wrote:

They're talking about Wild Bass EMP. While the wild Bass move up into brackish water to spawn it is illegal to keep them, so most people don't target them during that time just to give them a break.

Oh... ok... thanks mate. Btw, welcome back!

EMP

Dan23 wrote:

They're talking about Wild Bass EMP. While the wild Bass move up into brackish water to spawn it is illegal to keep them, so most people don't target them during that time just to give them a break.

1 June until 31 August is a closed season for Australia Bass.

This means you cannot target them at all. It's illegal to target them, not a case of "most people dont target them during that time to give them a break".

Hope this clarifies :)

TerryH wrote:

Dan23 wrote:

1 June until 31 August is a closed season for Australia Bass.

This means you cannot target them at all. It's illegal to target them, not a case of "most people dont target them during that time to give them a break".

Hope this clarifies :)

yep but a recent article in a major publication was advocating targeting them in Winter so that's why i said "most".

Aaron H wrote:

Was having a bit of an explore up past Murrwillumbah yesterday and found some great looking spots on the tweed I want to hit up, u gonna give the Albert a good going over Dazza?

Hell yeah Aaron!! :)

I've done my recon mission on the Albert already!!B)

Spotted well over 20 likely Bass homes all worthy of a peppering....;)

Archived