AFO Pin Flathead Hunt - Official Thread

Angus

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF the weather is good enough and if my crew are keen i will be driving down to the seaway (about 20-25 min from jacobs well) and heading out to the 24's or 18's, 36's if i feel adventurous and conditions allow. welcome to tag along if you want. you might be able to teach me a thing or 2!

angus,,,,,,don't know if you got the pm as i am blonde when it comes to the pc generation, i will be there on sunday with the exception of 20 kt winds and driving rain, my boat is not really set up for fishing soft plastics, but you can no worries there, but does have a lot of other benifits that might help your dad out. if you can give me a call on 0402 450 783 just to tee things up mate.;)

Rob Low wrote:

angus,,,,,,don't know if you got the pm as i am blonde when it comes to the pc generation, i will be there on sunday with the exception of 20 kt winds and driving rain, my boat is not really set up for fishing soft plastics, but you can no worries there, but does have a lot of other benifits that might help your dad out. if you can give me a call on 0402 450 783 just to tee things up mate.;)

Cheers Rob.

Ill give you a buzz tomorrow if thats cool mate. Just about to go to dinner. And a boat is a boat as far as someone with no boat like me is concerned! So thanks a bunch for putting up both me and dad!!!

Angus

Angus wrote:

Confused: There is no weigh in mate. Just a social day.

Everyone: If BBQ supplies are being brought where can we go with a BBQ? Tipplers? I dont know the pin that well so any maps and advice for people to help me seal the deal would be most appreciated.

Angus

what about back at the ramp somewhere, transducers are not bouncing on the sand, and don't have to worry about boats being beached or banging together, shortie can then leave the bbq gear in the car instead of carting it around in the boat. and everyone knows where it is. just a thought

Rob Low wrote:

Angus wrote:
Confused: There is no weigh in mate. Just a social day.

Everyone: If BBQ supplies are being brought where can we go with a BBQ? Tipplers? I dont know the pin that well so any maps and advice for people to help me seal the deal would be most appreciated.

Angus

what about back at the ramp somewhere, transducers are not bouncing on the sand, and don't have to worry about boats being beached or banging together, shortie can then leave the bbq gear in the car instead of carting it around in the boat. and everyone knows where it is. just a thought

Makes sense to me!

Ok... just had a quick chat on the phone with Shortie. We are goingo to meet at 12 midday where the RED SPLODGE is on this map. Angus, for your crew its about 300m south of where we met last year.

We are both taking little butane BBQ stuff and I will shout the sausages and bread.

If you have a huge boat thats not suited to leaving on the beach I am sure you can anchor out a little and get a lift in on my boat.

Drop me a quick PM so I know roughly how many sausages!!! [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Jacobs_Well_AFO_30a04f14c4f1611a12f56f26b5d60e1c_1_.jpg

post-1481-144598471777_thumb.jpg

bootyinblue wrote:

Ok... just had a quick chat on the phone with Shortie. We are goingo to meet at 12 midday where the RED SPLODGE is on this map. Angus, for your crew its about 300m south of where we met last year.

We are both taking little butane BBQ stuff and I will shout the sausages and bread.

If you have a huge boat thats not suited to leaving on the beach I am sure you can anchor out a little and get a lift in on my boat.

Drop me a quick PM so I know roughly how many sausages!!! [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Jacobs_Well_AFO_30a04f14c4f1611a12f56f26b5d60e1c_1_.jpg

Ok guys I should see you there!

Rob is that ok with you mate?

Angus

Angus wrote:

bootyinblue wrote:

Angus

yep sure is

Rob Low wrote:

Angus wrote:
bootyinblue wrote:

Thanks Rob. Ill bring some lunch for ya :)

Is this location cool for everyone else?

Seems like it should be so see y'all there!

Angus

Angus

yep sure is

Guys and girl..... I have counted the thread as 17 people. I dont mind how many I cater for aslong as I know how many I am catering for.

As said, me and Shortie and others are meeting at midday on the red spolge on the map. Mobile is 0412096612.

Let me know if you want a feed!

Angus

Mr Gorrie

Rob Lowe

Greg

Kylie

Lee

Reef Raider

Reef Raiders Dad

Stu

Tomcat Dan

Benno