BRC Team ID

Feral

Ando had a bit of a thread going soemwhere where you could spill the beans about your team. It seems to have disapeared.

As we now have 11 confirmed teams, I reckon a proper thread with Team details is in order! So fill in your details!

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/11/24 19:09

Team Name - \"Your Rights at Work\"

Behind the Team Name - I am a committed unionist who believes John Howards \"worst choices\" legislation is the worst thing to ever happen to this country! I am committed to political activism to get him and his legislation thrown out, and I am heavily involved in the \"your rights at Work\" campaign being led by the ACTU.

Team Members - Andrew Kennedy (Feral), Ray Kennedy (Rayke1938)

Juniors fishing with Team - Alex (8yo), Calum (10yo)and Erin (5yo) Kennedy

Fishing Style - Boat - 4.1m Fisherman.

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/11/24 19:08

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/11/24 19:10

Team Name: GT Young Guns

Behind the Team Name: bit corny but yer where this because we go to gregory terrace and young guns well because we're young guns

Team members: Cameron Geraghty(me)and Tim Hosking

Juniors fishing with Team: My Brother Adam

Fishing Style: And yer no boat so land based fishing

Cheers Cameron

Post edited by: webmaster, at: 2006/11/25 07:15

onya ferral see ya at the piatza on thursday :angry:

UP THE WORKERS

Feral wrote:

Team Name - \"Your Rights at Work\"

Behind the Team Name - I am a committed unionist who believes John Howards \"worst choices\" legislation is the worst thing to ever happen to this country! I am committed to political activism to get him and his legislation thrown out, and I am heavily involved in the \"your rights at Work\" campaign being led by the ACTU.

Team Members - Andrew Kennedy (Feral), Ray Kennedy (Rayke1938)

Juniors fishing with Team - Alex (8yo), Calum (10yo)and Erin (5yo) Kennedy

Fishing Style - Boat - 4.1m Fisherman.

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/11/24 19:08<br><br>Post edited by: Feral, at: 2006/11/24 19:10

Team Name: Shark Bait

Behind the Team Name: Well we used to grade our catfish caputures, with the smallest (good livie size) being \"Nemo\" class (think Finding Nemo). Pretty corny but we just had to use it for the comp:) I have even since found some Finding Nemo T-shirts with a big \"shark bait\" logo lol. I'll make sure I have a few organised for next year lol!

Team members: Matt (Werewolf) Brims, Charles (Romeo) Duncan

Juniors fishing with Team: all members are of legal drinking age;)

Fishing Style: We are going to try every trick in the book!

Post edited by: werewolf, at: 2006/11/25 12:14

Southern Chillys

Reason for name - I'm from south of the river and read the humor forum \"Chilly Dick\" for the other half of the story.

I'll be on my own - but keeping it open incase my Son gets leave from the navy.

I plan to hit things fairly hard. Will be collecting live bait (prawns) for 2 days before and keeping em alive - also going to drag net a couple of spots for live mullet and whiting.

Hope to weigh in a big flatty, big bream, big salmon, big cattie, big whiting, big shovel, big cod and a huge shark.

I'm going to troll, live bait and lure cast (if I get over the tennis elbow).

As we can only weigh in 1 fish in each catorgory I will not be weight in until Sunday.

Brian you can weigh in a fish for each category each day and the biggest will count at the end. Also if you catch a big fish friday and dont weigh it in that day becuase you are trying to beat that fish, that fish will no longer be appilcable as it was not weighed in the day of capture. Just thought id refresh those rules :)

Angus

Archived