BRC teams & boat seats!

kriso

well,

just a quick while the BRC is still all about fun you can fish as a team and its a great way to get to know people if you if you have no one to fish with specially as you can share spots and so forth, with so many new members on the site i would say there would be a fair few people that dont have any one else to fish with so if you want why not throw your name in the ring and if your going to be land based etc or if your boating and have a spare seat and we can get some people together as its heaps more fun in a group! :)

I am hopeing to have my own boat, But I dont know if I'll have a spare seat as yet. I'm hopeing to be fishing with jase, Go the J-Team:woohoo:

Angus as I said after the last Classic I can donate at least one day of the classic to help you out if you need it? Please dont hesitate to ask me for some help if it's needed.

Jayson

Do$tylz wrote:

I seem to have missed when the BRC will be on this year??

Was last weekend Henry! Your big hair must have obscured your view of the computer that day. There is always next year though :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo:

Nah... its on later this year. Not sure whether dates have been announced yet so wont say them, but stand by for details and I am sure it will be on front page of here.

Archived