show off ur boat

will

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my 50 is quite good on fuel, no idea on actual figures but i use maybe 5 litres on an average putt around the mouth, that involves pinkenba ramp out to luggage point, motoring around the mouth in general from wharf to wharf etc and back to pinkenba

pretty cheap to run to be honest with you and great performance

nadders wrote:

nice boat man. i only have an old pic, new additions include a 44lb watersnake on the bow

oldfaithful.jpg

thats a 50hp honda 4strk on the back

i like to pull up in the same spot for a rest there nadders, you can walk through to the tables and bbq from there!!

mate thats a nice outfit how much fuel does she hold.bradConfused wrote:

Ive had this little bueaty for less than 1 year now only ever gone offshore, last trip was to barwon banks, Am planning a trip to top of fraser soon with her....

Ps. she is still for sale! 40k [img size=640]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/my_boat-9069d17b5356387f4dcc066fd118d78f.jpg

nadders wrote:

mm wes bbq and picnic tables? i'm pulled up on that dinky sandbank on the tip of bulwer island there lol do you mean somewhere else?

thats exacttly where im talking about :laugh: if you cross the pipe where it goes through the fence there is tables and a bbq spot there with fresh water and old cleaning table. on the other side of the pipe in the pic is an old concrete ramp thats falling apart. this where i use to camp a few years ago you can fish for bream and flathead directly in front of the bbq , it is shallow and rocky so unweighted pillies works best!

i believe you still can mal, only 1 problem!

your ears become very sensative to noises from where you leave the boat. for those that don't know, it's out of sight, but you can enter that inlet there and beach it on a high tide to get your gear out. just got to climb rocks to get there then. and be very careful entering. mooring blocks are placed across the mouth. do yourself a favor and don't look for them at low tide. you'll crap yourself. they are big, and concrete. so a slow idle in would be the case here. they are wide enough to get a good size trailer boat in there. oooops a bit off topic, sorry about that.

rob.

good to see you still have not sold her yet tooo.

it might look a bit different soon brad???

hope she's all running good now nadders!!

cheers rob have not had a single drama after switching fuel stations lol. (other than the obligatory running out of fuel or battery power at unopportune (not sure if thats a word) moments

will be heaps of fun when i get out to putt aroudn with the electric, cant wait. too bad the weathers a bit garbage eh

Archived