Auction all procedes to childrens hospital charity

kriso

Okay, reelchippy another deadset legend has sent me a list and some photos of 5 new rods for auction and he would like the proceeds to go to the childrens hospital. so heres the toys

Ok Come on get this going these rods are top gear:P and all money raised going to the Children’s Hospital Christmas appeal.

Ok these rods are new good for kids or spares in your boat

Rod 1 (I have 2 of these to sell)

Shakespeare Prius 2-Pc. Spinning Rods, ready to serve up those fresh fish! Shakespeare has been delivering the best in fishing value since 1897. Someone can't quite recall who, once wrote, "To be, or not to be"... well, Shakespeare obviously chose "to be" and is still going strong. Here's fishing excellence at an unbelievably low price: Blank featuring high-strength, responsive tubular glass construction; Stainless steel guides with ceramic inserts; Graphite twist-lock reel seat; Aluminium oxide guides for smooth action; Comfortable EVA foam grips; Matte finish.

Model: PSP 2166-2M-- Length: 6'6; Action: Medium; Line Wt. (# test): 6-12; Lure Wt.(ozs.): 1/8-1/2; Guides: 4 + Tip. [img size=412]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/chipy_rod_1.JPG

Rod 2 Viper (I have 3 off these to sell)

Graphite Composite Rods

» Graphite Composite Blank

» Black Frame Guides with Hardened Aluminium Oxide Insert

» Foul Proof Stainless Steel Guides on Selected Models

» Stainless Steel Hood Reel Seat

» Comfortable Black Non-Slip EVA Handle

V702BWS 7'0'' 2Pc 10-20lb Medium/Spinning 4+Tip [img size=391]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/chipy_rod_2.JPG

hey guys heres the update of where we are at.

prius rod #1 - $15 booty in blue

prius rod #2 - $10 Angus

Viper rod #1 - $65 Paul10

Viper rod #2 - $50 Lozzel

Viper rod #3 - $35 Jeff F

reminder bidding ends 8pm tonight. surley rods 1&2 are worth more than that! thank you all who have participated!

I like Angus's idea of donating the rod he wins to the kids prizes for the BRC. Is it okay if I do that as well? Maybe my boy can win it back in the comp.

Suggestions for the comp. while I am here.

Angus's rod to go to best kids Squire at Fig Tree Pocket ramp and my rod to go to best kids Cobia at Indro bridge!! I hear they are both biting well there.

Sorry in advance if I upset anyone.:)

Seriously though I will donate mine for a prize.

paul10 wrote:

I like Angus's idea of donating the rod he wins to the kids prizes for the BRC. Is it okay if I do that as well? Maybe my boy can win it back in the comp.

Suggestions for the comp. while I am here.

Angus's rod to go to best kids Squire at Fig Tree Pocket ramp and my rod to go to best kids Cobia at Indro bridge!! I hear they are both biting well there.

Sorry in advance if I upset anyone.:)

Seriously though I will donate mine for a prize.

mate if your the winning bidder you can do what ever you want with the rod and as for donating it to the brc for a kids prize well thats bloody awesome of you! hope your littlies catch heaps at the classic as your genorosity is quite deserving of it.

we have our winners

prius rod #1 - $15 booty in blue

prius rod #2 - $10 Angus

Viper rod #1 - $65 Paul10

Viper rod #2 - $50 Lozzel

Viper rod #3 - $35 Jeff F

thank you very much guys and thank you reel chippy for contributing so much to the cause! your all top blokes and i will have a beer waiting for you at the BRC weigh in! can you please Pm me asap for payment details

cheers. Kriso

Archived