No thanks you fix it

Brian D

My wife broke my computer and a friend gave me some advice.

b]Feral wrote:

Brian,

Get yourself and external USB hard drive case, bung in the drive from the other computer, and connect it up to your remaining computer. You can then also automatically back up anything important on the computer to it.

Thats how I manage my photo's etc. That way if there is a fire or anything, I can grab the external drive in a couple of seconds and leg it!

The cases go from $70 to $100 at computer shops. Otherwise I can extract the drive and put your photo's onto DVD for you.

NO thanks Feral - what I'll do is get my boat batteries, install the depth sounder, wire up the motor to batteries, find a re-charger, cut the new floor to fit the tinny, paint the shed, mow the lawns, go to the tip, service the wife and then go fishing. She can fix the pc.

:lol: :woohoo: B) :woohoo: :blink::( :laugh:

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/01/11 12:15

Ha Ash - watch out I think someone has just put a bounty on your head.

I told her my plan about an hour ago and you know what she said - that's ok I going to sydney while you are away at that fishing thing your doing (meaning lenthals).:ohmy:

I want to know why someone who doesn't work sees the need to have a holiday because I am going on a fishing trip. :pinch:

There goes any thought of a cheap weekend. :(

Archived