Dam Crazy reborn

STU

Andrew (plasticman) and I have been fixing up his dads old boat since he past away a few years ago The boat was sitting out in the weather since then with no motor stuffed bow mount electric no sounder and alot of crap in it.So now it is safe under my carport we put new 55lb watersnake bow mount and transom electrics on it and sounder gave it bit of a clean strengthened some of the floor and one new hatch new bearings new lights on trailer and 3x 120amp hour deep cycle batteries so we will give it a run this sunday and see how it goes then back into the bass electric comps we go:) [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/dam_crazy_005_AFO.jpg

wesfish wrote:

awesome job guys and that boat will have what no boats have in the bass electrics , and thats a happy dad spirit watching with pride as his boat is reborn and put to use!!!! how much did both elecs set you back? as im keen to use the same brand....

i got the bow mount for 600 bucks from jb and stu has had the back one for a while now i cant remeber what he paid for it .

Cait wait to get out and try it out and give these electric comps a good go for sure dad would be proud of it .

Feral wrote:

Well done fella's, looks the goods!

The carpets a lovely colour, does that mean your taking her to the state of origin bash?

Hahaha. Feral your right it is a good colour. However I think if they were fishing the State Of Origin it would be with something a little faster :P

Angus

Archived