Hinze Dam charter / guided fish

Feral

Aaron H wrote:

Nile Perch, I have seen some pics of them that would put our barra to shame, maybe a 35 cm bass would be a good bait to use ;)

It would just feel wrong using one of our Australias greatest fish as a piece of bait for a pest fish:sick: but maybe a big mullet although mullet does taste good:(

do they chase lures or sps

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good luck to you all nail a few for me

even though i'm going up to hervy bay i've been forbiden to take a rod:angry:

they dont know about the five piece traveler and 6000 size baitcaster under the carpet in the boot and the fact i'm going to have to go for a walk along the beach to be alone with my grief:( ;):) :woohoo:

Righto looking good for tomorrow, wind very slight westerly, (5 to 6 knots forcast) 30 degrees maximum, pressure hovering around 1015. Bass weather!!

I've got a loaf of white bread packed I can share for the BBQ afterwards,also probably have a couple of spare snags, also got my BBQ gear and coooking oil packed. Anyone bringing sauce?

• 3 months later...

Brian

When you arrive seriously give concideration to doing a charter with Steve Wilkes he only charges $65 per person for a half day trip with everything provided. If you have kids bring them too as he is very good with kids. He shows you how to rig the gear and it is very rare for you not to catch any bass. We will again be doing a group trip later this year targeting bass and one targeting saratoga early next year.

Hope to meet up with you soon

Ray

Archived