2009 Winter Camp - Damiki Lure Sales

Angus

Hey everyone.

This is more directed at people going to winter camp.

Rob Searing is attending the camp and I thought id ask him to bring along some Damiki;s for sale. Especially the ones that have been catching loads of bass for Ray the Napjaru's!

The Saemi's are also awesome little lures similar in action and use to an Eco Gear SX40 or a Yo Zuri SH50.

Just so Rob does not bring to much or to little, i juat wanted to gauge any interest in this venture...

Cheers guys.

Angus

Hi All

at this stage i will be bringing out a few Napjarus and also Vault 55 and Vault 42 and some Saemi's. (and whatever else people want to see)

The RRP for the lures are

Napjaru $14.30

Vault 55 $15.37 Some colours sold out until mid july)

Vault 42 $14.85

Saemi $12.90 (some colours are sold out until mid july)

AFO members get a 10% discount at the comp. As my stock is limited and moving pretty fast, it would help if you PM me what products and colours you are keen on a i can put it aside for you.

If you want anyother Damiki products, let me know and i will PM you a price.

I will also be bringing out some old strike king stuff for the bargan hunters, any 3 lures for 10 bucks on a first come first serve basis. there will be lots of spinnerbaits, hardbodies and soft plastics.

cheers

Anything that goes deep is good for hinze, so would be worth buying down there. The Blades proved themselves at the last Hinze camp, so they should go well, also bibbed lures that can be trolled super deep, like 10+ metres. Don't think I've seen any Damiki's that go that deep though?

You'll probably find as soon as somebody starts catching fish on one particular type of lure, everyone will want to buy that one ... so you just need to guess which the lucky lure will be and stock plenty of that :D

username_taken wrote:

Anything that goes deep is good for hinze, so would be worth buying down there. The Blades proved themselves at the last Hinze camp, so they should go well, also bibbed lures that can be trolled super deep, like 10+ metres. Don't think I've seen any Damiki's that go that deep though?

You'll probably find as soon as somebody starts catching fish on one particular type of lure, everyone will want to buy that one ... so you just need to guess which the lucky lure will be and stock plenty of that :D

The are deep as you said mate.

Thats why Ray has been trolling the Napjaru's (a new lipless crank bait).

They go as deep as you want and by reports troll very well!

Angus

Speaking to a couple of the " experts " at the stocking assn this morning and the current theory is that the fish are holding up high where the water quality is better.

The hinze will be the same as it also has just had large inflow.

You dont see the high fish on your sounder as the beam is quite narrow at shallow depths.

If you want to get the damikis to swim deeper use a downrigger bomb.

You dont need the downrigger itself just suspend the bomb with a length of venitian blind cord. It works just as welland takes up less room on the boat.I have a few spare bombs and a roll of 2.2 mill cordif anyone wants to come and pick one up.

My tip buy a couple of napjarus beforehand and clean up on the prizes.

Cheers

Ray

Archived