Spewing at Ifish

Brian D

how's this for an idea! if we can get some footage of fishing the bay and offshore even estuary, a friend of a friend{vic hislop} can edit and stuff to make dvd's. so i have been told, i thought about doing this a while ago for offshore and he was happy to do it for a percentage of dvd's sold! just a thought, as i won't watch fishing from other places much. but my own back yard might be a different story, proceeds can go to afo. but would also have to get the ok from gus n co!

rob

noname wrote:

how's this for an idea! if we can get some footage of fishing the bay and offshore even estuary, a friend of a friend{vic hislop} can edit and stuff to make dvd's. so i have been told, i thought about doing this a while ago for offshore and he was happy to do it for a percentage of dvd's sold! just a thought, as i won't watch fishing from other places much. but my own back yard might be a different story, proceeds can go to afo. but would also have to get the ok from gus n co!

rob

Id be up for that Rob to help out etc :woohoo: Some NPD footage would be great too!

• 5 months later...

Did any one see the seleb AFC more jokes then fish and good to see some of the pros with a big donut NICE. But back to topic Ifish have been doing it for ages and getting wores adds for any one with a cheque book which is a little disapointing.Although good to see new products but more fishing would be better.

cheers dassa

Archived