$1 for Trolling Lures, Swage Tool, Terminal Tackle

fishing-mavericks

So you've probably seen that Admin have called on donations to keep AFO running... and since I get a heap of valuable information from using the site I'm going to donate a brand new trolling pack to the cause.

We're offering it up as an auction item so if you're interested simply reply here with your bid amount (kind of like ebay, but this is AFObay). You can keep increasing your bid to beat others and the highest bidder as of 9pm Sunday July 12 wins the lot. The entire amount will be donated directly to AFO and your trolling pack will be mailed to your door the next day. This is a good cause guys, not to mention some awesome lures and tackle to use when chasing pelagic fish, so please get involved and bid as much as you can afford to support the site that we all love and use daily.

Here is what the winner receives:

[ul]* 6 trolling lures and game bag

* stainless steel swage tool

* tackle box with 11 compartments and fish ruler

* 100pce terminal tackle kit (swage sleeves, heavy duty swivels, game hooks)

[/ul]

6luresandswagekit.jpg

1 x concave head lure (for slow to medium speed trolling)

with moving eyes that is 8 inches long and feature clear, red and blue skirts with silver fleck

1 x bullet tip lure (for medium to high speed trolling)

with moving eyes that is 7.5 inches long and feature white, pink and purple skirts with silver fleck

1 x bullet tip lure (for medium to high speed trolling)

with moving eyes that is 7.5 inches long and feature silver and blue striped skirts with silver fleck

1 x lime head bullet tip lure (for medium to high speed trolling)

with red eyes that is 7 inches long and feature chartreuse and yellow skirts with silver fleck

1 x concave giant head lure (for slow to medium speed trolling)

with moving eyes that is 5 inches long and features a white, pink and purple skirt with silver fleck

1 x concave giant head lure (for slow to medium speed trolling)

with moving eyes that is 5 inches long and features a silver and blue striped skirt with silver fleck

Each lure in this pack features quality hard resin heads and vinyl double skirts that have high luminousity colours and silver fleck. The lure heads are actually made by hand from polyester resin with high prism paper inserts and realistic eyes. The heads are given a fine polish for a high gloss finish, all of these features ensure that you are presented with an immaculate lure that is guaranteed to attract fish in any type of condition.

If you're serious about catching tuna, mackeral, kingfish, marlin, sailfish and any other type of pelagic game fish then you need to be using trolling lures that have all of these high tech features. Successful fisherman all agree than not just any tackle will do for trolling, you need high visibility lures that feature luminous colours and prisms to refract natural light through the water.

Bidding starts at just $1 so don't miss out, just hit reply and enter your best bid now!!

Thanks for supporting AFO and the guys that keep it running :)

I have just edited this slightly as its actually Admin that has called on donations. I am lucky enough to have bugger all knowledge of web deisgn and plan to keep it that way :P

Thank you for the kind donation and it will be put to good use!

Angus

thanks for the bids so far guys, it will be great to see so much money go to AFO.

As for the grinners, I take it that I'm not the only one that has been catching them in plague proportions lately?? The eastern side of Mud is thick with huge ones, I've been using them for bait to catch sweetlip around on the western side. The cat wont eat them so I gotta find some kind of use for em

ellicat wrote:

Looks like an expensive new way to troll for grinners :laugh: :blush:

$150

• 2 weeks later...

Archived