dolphin at port ramp

jeff f

jeff f wrote:

Were you fishing with Rolf Harris today? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great pictures and a great experience. I remember Kriso showing me what looks like same dolphin some time ago. I would be against feeding it though.....

I saw about 10 of them hanging around the ship moored at the pipeline on saturday and a different browner coloured one hanging around pinkenba ramp a couple weeks back, he came up and hung around the boat whilst we were waiting as well, its great to see them in the river, shows that its at least a bit healthy:)

he's a good sight to see. we see the dolphin almost every time we set off. we feed him and he lets ya pat him..just watch out for the teeth when/if ya feed him..i wasn't paying attention to him and those teeth are very hard when he runs em along ya fingers to get at a feed :laugh: it's difficult to get going sometimes as he criss crosses infront of the boat..it's a very nice start to the day but :) if ya fish the capt neilsen you get pods of em wanting a feed sometimes they have the 'kids' with em..must be the same ones who get fed at tangalooma

Archived