Certate 2500R with power knob

Also got a RCS 2506 spool for the 2500R

Carbotex Drag washers for the 3000 and Saltist I have

1500 feet 20lbs and 15 lbs Power Pro depth hunter braid

Couple (11) of new lures from Japan

post-5559-144598622744_thumb.jpg

post-5559-144598622754_thumb.jpg

Certate 2500R

Nice! I reckon that's next on my list. The 3000 is a tad too big for the 302. :whistle:

HAve a look on eBay America. I got mine brand new, they guy has 10 of them and he doesn't know what gold he's got, sold it to me with delivery for $380 still sealed in the box.

Good buy on the 2500R Kev, you'll love it. personally I rate it over the 2010 certate and looks horn with the RCS spool. I always come back to the same reel no matter where I'm fishing, mac tuna, trevally, cod, threadies, barra and macks.

Good buy on the 2500R Kev, you'll love it. personally I rate it over the 2010 certate and looks horn with the RCS spool. I always come back to the same reel no matter where I'm fishing, mac tuna, trevally, cod, threadies, barra and macks.

Thanks

Was very happy with the price cause the guy threw in the power knob and the reel case for that price.

Only fished with it twice so still getting a feel for it but I do like it, now spool is yet to be run in though.

The 2010 3000 is a beautiful piece of engineering and I love it, I use it mainly as the one I chuck out the back with a pillie gang hooked and just let it sit there, the 2500R is going to be the workhorse the is the reel constantly in my hand.

The 3000 will be the workkorse when I go out to the deeper reefs and places like Lady Musgrave.

man I reckon the 2010 certate looks WAAAYYY better in real life than in photos.

Kiara - hey... good to see you're still alive mate :) yeah I like the Triumph leader.. and Im getting it for a good price :)

Jords - whats more ridiculous is the rrp compared to what I paid for it.. the rrp for the braid alone is ~$750. hahhaa.

Kiara - hey... good to see you're still alive mate :) yeah I like the Triumph leader.. and Im getting it for a good price :)

Jords - whats more ridiculous is the rrp compared to what I paid for it.. the rrp for the braid alone is ~$750. hahhaa.

Yeah aren't they at least $80 a pop :blink:

can't wait until I can actually afford your guys' "bad" gear :lol:

haha. yea, alot of interstate travel for me now. busy sorting out business visa issues as well. should catch up some time.

PM me prices you are getting triumph for. I need to stock up on 20 and 30lb. thx man

apples with apples i'd say the morethan branzino (who thinks up these names?) is the easy pick aesthetically, i wish they made it in a 3500. that said i think you appreciate tackle styling way more than i do, as long as it works well i'm good.

adrian you're like a friggen leprechaun - just sent you a text.

yeah $86 delivered is the best I could find... rrp is something like ~110... but you'd be crazy to pay that.

yeah $86 delivered is the best I could find... rrp is something like ~110... but you'd be crazy to pay that.

Yeah mate 110 is getting close to my reel budget :lol::(

yeah only 2 of the Frog PE lines are for me... others are for Angus, Doobs and Manni. But the rest of it is for me :)

Thanks again mate, gonna look crazy on the Caldia.

You'll be happy with the Decoys. Got it all over the Owners. ;)

Thanks Henry, wrapping the Certate & Steez tonight !!!

yeah only 2 of the Frog PE lines are for me... others are for Angus, Doobs and Manni. But the rest of it is for me :)

What Steez did you get 'ReelWhore'? :P

Haha Doobsy i got the 2508 !!

Some of the collection in the picture

Stradic CI4 1000 & 2500

Certate Hi Gear Custom 2004CH

Steez 2508

post-8859-144598623391_thumb.jpg

Also got the shimano Stradic 3000 FI and the Twin Power 3000 lol

Haha Doobsy i got the 2508 !!

Some of the collection in the picture

Stradic CI4 1000 & 2500

Certate Hi Gear Custom 2004CH

Steez 2508

[attachment=34614]reels.JPG[/attachment]

Also got the shimano Stradic 3000 FI and the Twin Power 3000 lol

Mate they are some pimpin' reels! How are you finding the hi-gear?

always wanted a rod and reel dedicated for squiding. finally got around on getting one :woohoo: new emeraldas 2506 inf and emeraldas inf 83 rod. also got the little gekkabijin mx 2004 for flicking some lures :whistle:

e821zt.jpg

Hey mate, how are you finding the gekka and the em infeet? Have been looking quite closely at these reels. They feel amazingly light and look like good value for money

always wanted a rod and reel dedicated for squiding. finally got around on getting one :woohoo: new emeraldas 2506 inf and emeraldas inf 83 rod. also got the little gekkabijin mx 2004 for flicking some lures :whistle:

e821zt.jpg

Hey mate, how are you finding the gekka and the em infeet? Have been looking quite closely at these reels. They feel amazingly light and look like good value for money

ive used the gekka on sunday and caught two flatty on it. found the reel very smooth and nice. bang for bucks imo

Just ordered a 1500 & 2000 size caldia, jap domestic model off ebay. should have em in a week.

Ummmmmm Where is all this $$$$ comming from Bill....You didn't have your 7 kid and get another payment from the Gov did ya ? So you can buy more fishing gear :woohoo: :P

The Gov will catch on to your Breeding habits soon :lol::lol::lol:

Just ordered a 1500 & 2000 size caldia, jap domestic model off ebay. should have em in a week.

Ummmmmm Where is all this $$$$ comming from Bill....You didn't have your 7 kid and get another payment from the Gov did ya ? So you can buy more fishing gear :woohoo: :P

No no, lets just say i did a few jobs and accepted some donations for some freshly gained deer and goat meat, + i'm paying U.S dollars, which is worth about as much as kiwi money at the moment lol.

No no, lets just say i did a few jobs and accepted some donations for some freshly gained deer and goat meat, + i'm paying U.S dollars, which is worth about as much as kiwi money at the moment lol.

I'm starting to notice you have an ''addiction'' with Sheep,Deer,Goats :lol::lol: Fisrt you send me a PM saying that you can smell Goats :sick: ...Sick Sick Boy ;):) use your US $$$$ to get some help :P

I'm starting to notice you have an ''addiction'' with Sheep,Deer,Goats :lol::lol: Fisrt you send me a PM saying that you can smell Goats :sick: ...Sick Sick Boy ;):) use your US $$$$ to get some help :P

I only shoot the deer and goats, god knows what you and ya fellow country men do to sheep... :P

I've seen that movie black sheep. :lol::lol::lol:

New Shimano stradic 2500 FI, 12lb braid

[attachment]C:\fakepath\stradic.jpg[/attachment]

145mm Squidgie flickbair & jig heads

[attachment:2]C:\fakepath\IMG_0201.JPG[/attachment]

Bassday poppers [bream,whiting etc]

[attachment:3]C:\fakepath\IMG_0202.JPG[/attachment]

cheers

New Shimano stradic 2500 FI, 12lb braid

[attachment=35052]stradic.jpg[/attachment]

145mm Squidgie flickbait & jig heads

[attachment=35053]IMG_0201.JPG[/attachment]