AFO X-Mas Party 4th December EOI

Angus

Hey guys.

Well its that time again.

Venue and plan unkown as of yet, however for those that can I just wanted to throw out this as the date for the 2010 X-Mas. If its anything like last year it will be awesome.

I will be sorting out a venue and game plan over the next week, but just wanted some idea who would be interested so I know what to look for.

I will try and get the fishing simulator again if 2 Bents Rods are keen :)

Most likely there will be a very minimal fee to cover some food and a pay your own way bar. Easiest that way.

Venue yet to be decided and I wont confirm until I have made some calls as its busy time for x-mas parties.

Timing wise prob be a midday kick off wrapping up in the middle evening, this worked well last time for those that wanted to pop in for a gday with families.

Cheers.

Angus

tomca wrote:

Nickers will have recovered from last years party by then, so she is keen for this.......and hasn't had drinkies since the last one

ahahahhahaa ... maybe write her pin number on her hand this year lol!!! 12 months no booze hahha this will be interesting lol!!

well it involves the thing i do best so yeah i will be there .

i reckon somewhere maybe like bribie, book a motel and make a weekend of it, this should be a big event gus, it's the end of the year woo hoo, ! wait...... sh!t gettin closer to another year older .... DOHHHHHHH. schhhhhhhhhhh !!! agh to hell with it! morepiss morepiss morepiss, any 1 told booty bout this :laugh: ooops, my bad. :huh: bring it onnnnn.

rob.

what about somewhere close to colmslie and co inside it with the brc ? 2 birds , 1 stone ? hell ppl can stay at my joint.

10 mitre street

garden city

hahahahaha.

shortie wrote:

Angus remember there is a monduran trip going on somewhere around that time.

What about the paddo Hotel.

Yeah Shortie I considered that.

I was going to have it in late November but someone mentioned that so I changed to early December...

Hope my intel was correct.

Angus

what about the oxenford social fishing club house, pretty sure it can be hired out for a xmas party, sure its got a bar too! ;) might be worth an enquiry, plus we can have some livies out for jacks out the back with a drinking/fishing platform, casting comp to raise some coin for the event, nice grassy area there for that! plus keep people amused during the day light hours. :)

ellicat wrote:

4th sounds good.

I'm looking forward to meeting nickers. (especially as she only introduced herself 6 times last year)

I'm not too sure about Azza's bikini though - it may shrink in the wash :X

Ellicat... who are you?? I haven't met you before!! Look forward to meeting you at this years xmas party!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

kriso wrote:

tomca wrote:
Nickers will have recovered from last years party by then, so she is keen for this.......and hasn't had drinkies since the last one

ahahahhahaa ... maybe write her pin number on her hand this year lol!!! 12 months no booze hahha this will be interesting lol!!

well it involves the thing i do best so yeah i will be there .

I shouldn't need my pin number this time round... i'll be a one pot screamer after not drinking for 12 months!!! :laugh:

• 1 month later...
I'm just trying to work out my very busy schedule ;) .... is the AFO xmas party still on the 4th??

Unless someone else wants to throw something together not at this stage. Sorry I have just had no time whatsoever to organise anything. That date also now conflicts with my big family shin dig christmas.

Anyone got an alternative suggestion for date etc? Or are there enough people still wanting it on this date to make it happen anyway?

Angus

Archived