Nudgee kayak session labour day.

Tim a

Hey

Troy and I made a last minute decision to fish nudgee creek kayak based today. We set off around 11ish and trolled around to our favourite spots. After about 40mins we both had a legal flattie each(troys 50cm, mine 40cm) and we kept trolling. We came back down towards the canoe launch where we saw Reef_Raider and his girlfriend making out, I mean fishing:laugh:. We kept trolling back down past the deep bend and came to the shallows.

I had a koolabung fizzer I had been meaning to try out for ages but had never got around to it so today was the day. It got nothing but I think it will be one of the greatest bass lures ever. Anyway troy and I had fun sneaking up on whiting and catching them on surface. Troy got 3 on surface and 1 on an 8m polteregist whilst I got none! Ohwell.

I was happy as it was my first fish in about 4 weeks! It won't be as long next time!

Thanks.

Tim

My flattie

Caught on an sx60 [img size=341]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Flathead_40cm.JPG

post-96-14459841401_thumb.jpg

Yeah of course it's a Towadi Gus :P . That's species number 100 million on the Towadi :P . I got 3 today, missed about 100 hits, some were quite big, as did Tim but they didn't like his trebles.

We could goto Ewen Maddock, or we cud goto North Pine and catch more and bigger Bass ;) . I would really like to do a Bass kayak session though.

Troy

Archived