Manly Rock Wall Sun 27

Do$tylz

Hey all,

Just thought i'd extend an invite to anyone who would like to join myself and a few mates at the Manly rock wall in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Mates and I are planning a sweet night, the FA cup finals earlier on, then some fishing from about 4am off the rocks for some Tailor and what ever else feels like biting at the time.

Anyone?

Will be done by around 8ish in the morning. Plenty of time to get home before the missus wakes up :P

Aaron - I think its the left side of the harbour..Down that long-ish driveway with the restuarant at the end. Might start on the jetty to do some cast netting for livies.

Angus - i said i'd come to that but i can't the missus is getting her wisdoms taken out so she's booked me all weekend.

Cheers bud. Hopefully there will be something worth reporting on.

Really?...would you mind divulging what type of plastic?

paddle tail? 3\" minnow pumpkinseed?

I think im gonna have to fish with 2 rods...one livy and a plastics/hard body rod. Determined to catch a decent fish on an artificial this weekend.:evil:

Do$tylz wrote:

Really?...would you mind divulging what type of plastic?

paddle tail? 3\" minnow pumpkinseed?

Any plastic, literally. If you find plastics are slow then try a slow retreived slug bouncing on the bottom. Not sure if the Pike are in at Manly yet (Still getting cold), but when they Pike are on, they are really really on.

Troy

Archived