Welcome Back Damiki FOTM 2011!

AFO

The Team at Brisbane Fishing Online are pleased to welcome back the Damiki Fishing Of The Month Competition in 2011.

The Fish Of The Month Competition is a competition hosted through Brisbane Fishing Onlines forum. It is a photo entry style of event with a new species being nominated each month. The Team at Brisbane Fishing Online do their best to ensure these nominated species are as varied as possible to try and cater for all fishing styles. We also hope that this broad spectrum of species will encourage anglers to get out there and try something new! Each month Brisbane Fishing Onlines sponsor Damiki provides some awesome prizes for the eventual winner.

The February 2011 species has been nominated as Mangrove Jack so good luck to all those competing in targeting the elusive red devil.

If you plan to compete in this event, please take the time to carefully read the entry rules and submission format found here:

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/51-fish-of-the-month-entries/15601-competition-rules-and-submission-format

In 2010 there were several entries that missed out on winning simply due to not being entered in the correct format. In fairness to those that follow the proper procedure, there will be no leniancy if the format is not followed.

Good luck to all those that have a go in 2011!

The Team

Brisbane Fishing Online

Thanks to rob (zim man)for his continued support of the FOTM comp on AFO I know I'll be out over the next few weeks chasing these buggers and hoping to up grade my BP good on ya mate.

Dassa, you should ask the Mrs for some advice, she caught this beauty at the SoOrigin last year. Better yet just let her go out and you stay home and make some dinns.

post-2889-144598571806_thumb.jpg

Thanks to rob (zim man)for his continued support of the FOTM comp on AFO I know I'll be out over the next few weeks chasing these buggers and hoping to up grade my BP good on ya mate.

Dassa, you should ask the Mrs for some advice, she caught this beauty at the SoOrigin last year. Better yet just let her go out and you stay home and make some dinns.

[attachment=29570]Mrs-Dassa-Jack_2011-02-03.jpg[/attachment]

bastard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived