Free lure giveaway

Orca

Cheers for the lures mate, got a similar spread to the ones ray did, those bigger ones look good for bass trolling! Didn't pick up any baitcasters, got a one or two a few weeks ago, just called in today on my way back from hinze.

Cheers mate

Cheers for the lures mate, got a similar spread to the ones ray did, those bigger ones look good for bass trolling! Didn't pick up any baitcasters, got a one or two a few weeks ago, just called in today on my way back from hinze.

Cheers mate

Sorry i missed you Jords - i was with ppl in my office. Ben and John have done very well trolling thoise big luresa a round for bass etc particularly at Somerset Dam. They are also very good for Yellowbelly and Murray Cod.

thanks orca for the lures ! cant wait to try them out :P also im loving the portable travel rod :cheer:

Glad you liked them The travel rod is very convenient. I don't get all that much time to fish anymore so i find it's handy to have it in the car in case i have a few minutes on the way home to drop off at the Logan for a cast or 2. At the crazy run out price ($20) they are a steal.

Unfortunately for me pay day is once a month on the 15th. If theirs anything left after that i will come and buy buy buy.

well i am sure an IT genius like yourself can email me and tell me what you want me to put aside for you!! ;)

A big thanks to the guys at AUSTACKLE got my freebies and could not help myself and picked up 2 rods, lets all help the guys that help us.

should see you again next week to pick up another rod.

Thanks Dog pound.

Dog Pound

You raise a very important issue here. Any successful and propersous business relationship must benefit all stakeholders. Austackle is spending quite a large part of its Advertising & Promotional budget supporting groups like AFO and we absolutely need you guys to give us support in return. All of us must benefit from the experience for it to continue in the future.

I am sure Rob from Searing Tackle would share these sentiments entirely. We recognise that you have a very wide choice of suppliers to choose from. All we are asking is for you to give us a go. As far as i am aware everybody who has used our products so far has been happy with them.

Robs products are aimed at a slightly different market to ours so if you thinking of buying a higher end Japanese product give one of Robs a try - dont just go to BCF or similar and by a Bassday or Atomic.

If the sites sponsors products dont meet up to your expectations then let us know and we will see what we can do to fix it. Please dont just mouth off on the site. It achieves no good purpose at all.

Cheers

Mike Cole (Orca)

A big thanks to the guys at AUSTACKLE got my freebies and could not help myself and picked up 2 rods, lets all help the guys that help us.

should see you again next week to pick up another rod.

Thanks Dog pound.

Dog Pound

You raise a very important issue here. Any successful and propersous business relationship must benefit all stakeholders. Austackle is spending quite a large part of its Advertising & Promotional budget supporting groups like AFO and we absolutely need you guys to give us support in return. All of us must benefit from the experience for it to continue in the future.

I am sure Rob from Searing Tackle would share these sentiments entirely. We recognise that you have a very wide choice of suppliers to choose from. All we are asking is for you to give us a go. As far as i am aware everybody who has used our products so far has been happy with them.

Robs products are aimed at a slightly different market to ours so if you thinking of buying a higher end Japanese product give one of Robs a try - dont just go to BCF or similar and by a Bassday or Atomic.

If the sites sponsors products dont meet up to your expectations then let us know and we will see what we can do to fix it. Please dont just mouth off on the site. It achieves no good purpose at all.

Cheers

Mike Cole (Orca)

+1 to the above

have a good weekend all

cheers

rob

iam looking for about 6 more of the spin rods i got yesterday orca let us know if you have any more out the back,or something around the same,it was the 7ft 10-15 kg i think.thanks brad

WE will ahve a look Brad but i dont think there are any more of the $20-25 dollar spin rods left. There could be some of the $40 Camo Stiks maybe. I will keep my eyes open as we continue to prepare for stocktake. I would much rather be fishing!!!

Great offer Mike, and I wish I had the time to get out to your shop. Unfortunately, I am pretty busy for the next five weeks or so lol. I will definitely be throwing some money your way a bit closer to bass season. Once again, good on you for this offer!!!

Cheers,

Ryan.

Archived