brissy river breaming (11-06-07)

reef_raider

well another successful breaming trip to the brissie river.. started off around 6:30 3rd cast a double hook up gf's dad had a nice little bream and i managed a nice cod, then dad landed a few nice bream and could tell it was going to be a good day, managed 15 or so legal bream 2 undersize cod and an undersize flathead... also got nailed by something, had no chance of even turning its head around and then busted me off on a pilon, my guess was a big squire

but anyway all fishing has its downs including a broken rod :angry: meh ill get over it

all in all a good day out with great weather cant wait to get back out there again

please, please. I beg lol.

im wanting to learn to use sp and hb lures in the river for bream, till now not much luck. where in the river did you catch them?

technique?

tide conditions?

dont want you to give away your secrets but any info would be helpfull.

Thanks.

Bruno.

cant tell you where we caught them but just look for stucture is my tip, ummm yesterday we proved tides dont matter lol because it was opposite tides last time, and as for technique it depends what sp or hb your using... are you land-based or do you have a boat?

Post edited by: reef_raider, at: 2007/06/12 11:29

no pics reefy?..sounds like a great day out mate..on yaB) ....

myself62- there is an article of fishing for bream in the hints and tips section..check that out...and \"blue mako\" he is the gun on breambos on sps in the river..im sure he will give ya some tips..wont ya troy?:P

jimmybob wrote:

no pics reefy?..sounds like a great day out mate..on yaB) ....

myself62- there is an article of fishing for bream in the hints and tips section..check that out...and \"blue mako\" he is the gun on breambos on sps in the river..im sure he will give ya some tips..wont ya troy?:P

\"Blue Mako\" hey might have to see about that after this years brissy river classic

myself62 wrote:

please, please. I beg lol.

im wanting to learn to use sp and hb lures in the river for bream, till now not much luck. where in the river did you catch them?

technique?

tide conditions?

dont want you to give away your secrets but any info would be helpfull.

Thanks.

Bruno.

There is no secrets mate \"he who shares wins\" ,you can catch bream just about anywhere in the river all I used to do is target them try any pylons if you have a boat that is but your suppose to be 30m out from them:laugh: but try the pipeline you can fish there and there is plenty of bream around there or the rockwalls, then fishing deep is a whole new ball game stick to the structure first and dont give up once you get one you will have heaps of confidence.

Stu

reef_raider wrote:

if ur smart and know the good spots we will be fishing around the same area so when you see me pull in all the big bream then you'll know its time to give up hahaha :P shit i hope we catch a few now :P

how long have you been plasticing in the river and how many spots do ya think ya no, we will see when the time comes:evil:

Archived