Mud Island - Saturday 3/9/11

Runty66

Nah people just get confused because the goblin shark is also known as the " wang shark"

Madmullet.. i realise that you are a sharking guru and all, therefore I am surprised that you are not familiar with this goblin shark.. lately they have been a very common capture around the brisbane river mouth and the surrounding bay islands, and can often be sight fished from the flats of mud island - their shear size and irregular shaped nose really stand them out in the murky water, thus making them an elusive and highly sought after species by anglers who are game enough to target them. :woohoo:

cheers

Hugo

ur doing it for the posts ryan :whistle:

does this add to the conversation?? no.. but yeah i have aspirations to be a afo VIP one day :huh: bluhhhh yeah riteo... :woohoo: im doing this cos its funny how Ryan takes it all so seriously, even went to the efforts of researching it for me :P hahaha.. obviously doesnt get enough homework..

ur doing it for the posts ryan :whistle:

does this add to the conversation?? no.. but yeah i have aspirations to be a afo VIP one day :huh: bluhhhh yeah riteo... :woohoo: im doing this cos its funny how Ryan takes it all so seriously, even went to the efforts of researching it for me :P hahaha.. obviously doesnt get enough homework..

nah i only know this cuz i did an assignment on it in yr 7 lol

Madmullet.. i realise that you are a sharking guru and all, therefore I am surprised that you are not familiar with this goblin shark.. lately they have been a very common capture around the brisbane river mouth and the surrounding bay islands, and can often be sight fished from the flats of mud island - their shear size and irregular shaped nose really stand them out in the murky water, thus making them an elusive and highly sought after species by anglers who are game enough to target them. :woohoo:

cheers

Hugo

the golin shark in the shallows of moreton bay....you sure you havent got your facts mixed up cause little is known about the goblin shark and is rarely caught shallower than 200m of water....

Archived