Somerset Try again?

Feral

hey all, im late commer to this thread! I know its sorta elenth hour stuff... but if any one needs or wants a deckie im up for it, will chip in for fuel/beer/etc so yeah, i can be contacted on 0401821888 (sms only coz my reception is shit or leave me a message here ill check it later!)

Cheers

Benno

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok rods packed, rigged with ice jig, tt revhead and paternoster rig. Tackle bag packed, Up at 2:30 to catch shrimp, had a few fatalities today so dont want to stress them to much until tommorrow morning and get to Brians at 4am.

Thinking of that has made me tired good night:laugh:

Oh crap you'll be catching fish while I rig up cause I stripped my rods down and put em in their travel bags.

Aaron, tomorrow is the day you move from deckie to 1st mate (not negotiable). That means you're driving while I rig up. :P

Please don't let me forget the shrimp.

Jeff I don't know what time so if it open when we drive past good, if not tuff. I do have my SIP just not my boat ticket.

Oh crap again, I forgot the bonus stock - oh well stubbie holders, caps and T's all round next event.

well all packed and ready, pulled the wheels of the trailer and repacked my trailer bearings was plenty of grease in there but can never be to sure and chucked some new plugs in the outboard cleaned as best i could but still waiting for the rain water tank to turn up and then rain to follow:P . seeya all in the am!

Lozzel wrote:

All hooked up & ready to go. got some bread & onions also put in the kettle if any one wants coffee.

Glenda is coming , but room for Deckie if required.

Yes to the coffee mate and thank heavens we got something better to look at then you!:P

Archived