My New Boat

crazywalrus

Great looking boat Ted, trouble is now that you have a new boat it means that the wind will blow. I think that it is some sort of unwritten law that when I get a new toy the weather turns to crap. Here's hoping we get a good run this xmas break so you can get the most out of the new toy.

man thatt would be an unreal feeling knowing you have the chance to head offshore when ever ya bloody feel like it!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: perfect rig in my eyes B)

Yeah it is a great feeling. got to admit I am a little nervous though, first couple of trips will fix that

:(:( Mate, I an so sorry for you. You'll have to take it back as it's too big for you :P

Planking on that motor will be easier but when you fall in it's gonna be hard to get you back in :woohoo: :lol: Also, I don't think willy is big enough to reach over the side :blush:

Did he give you a reasonable size anchor chain ? :whistle:

It has a door at the back so you can just walk out and have a pee :whistle:

very nice rig mate, looking afford to hearing what you blood the boat with. and sorry i couldnt help you out with a trailer.

Thanks mate - I appreciate the help. It was a shame I was in such a hurry.

Very nice boat ted.

Cant wait to see it in person.

Welcome to the world of centerconsoles. Have you taken it out yet. Do you get wet.

Im so jealous of your t top. I want to put one on mine but scared it will take up too much space.

Yeah the Ttop does take up some Room. It will restrict the two handed casts to the front of the boat but there has to be some compromise I guess

I've said it before and I'll say it again that is a beast of a unit,there will be no going around and Island you can just make your own way through and the name for your new boat ISLAND HOPER Australia,new Zealand,Fiji you get the idea LOL.

P.S even the misses went holy crap on a cracker there maybe 1 of them in my back yard next year with a lot of luck.

Yeah a happy boy at the moment, Just getting into the wiring now.

Was just talking (pitching) this boat to Tina today...

Have you thought of a name? S.S. Walrus would be sweet name!

S.S. Walrus I like it. Good luck with the sales pitch. Maybe we have to get you two out in it to help the Sale :P

very tidy rig there ted looks great,if yar need a hand to wire it up just give us a bell,see you at wave-break.

Thanks for the offer Brad. I spent today pretty lost but I think I have it worked out now so should all fall into place tomorrow.

Do you have to run the engine in or is it good to go straight up?

There is some run in period but this does not mean I have to run around at half speed. Apparently the thing is not to run at the same speed/revs for to long. I have to vary it for a while maybe to the first service.

Nice rig mate! She looks like a cracker.....

I think I might have lined a couple of deckies up for you too!

[attachment=44535]deckysAFO.jpg[/attachment]

Best of luck with her mate.....

Great photo of the boys thanks

No worries mate, I was saving it for the xmas party report but I must have missed it :)

Archived