• Tigers
    • Tigers
    • Tigers
    • Tigers
    • Tigers
    • Tigers
    • Tigers
    • Tigers

Bottom 6 hmmm it's like going fishing and hoping you don't catch anything... I prefer to be optimistic and think positive so let's try top 6 (in no specific order)

I will concede Tigers should be top 6 but to keep you happy have put them 1st on this list

Saints learnt enough to play without Bennett

Warriors should start playing consistent and be week in week out contendors (or will be wooden spoon as pretenders)

Cowboys, because I have to put one of the Queensland clubs up there and doubt it will be Titans (Broncos to come in 8th/9th)

Storm with Smith, Slater etc hard not to

Souths/ Roosters /Sharks for last of the 6 spots... Souths with fit forwards, Roosters because I hate them and they always manage to P%^s me off, and Sharks because I had to have some sort of marine theme.

Warriors Saints final??

Storm v Manly final and hopefully Storm to win it. I'd left my beloved Bronc's out of my top 8 in a tipping comp I'm in but have been regretting it ever since the cut-off time for those tips. Can't see them winning the comp - but have more hope that they can finish perhaps 4th, 5th, 6th or thereabouts.

Brian - what's the latest on Farah. Kissed and made up with Sheensy yet?

Would like to see a Warriors or Tigers Vs Bronco grand final,if the Warriors/Tigers don`t get there, I don`t care who else the Broncos beat :P

for what it`s worth (probably not 2 cents)

In no particular order:

Top 6: Storm, Tigers, Broncos, Warriors, , & ??? (hopefully another Qld team)

Manly?

I put Manly in my top 6, but I must wonder if there is enough big headed room at Manly HQ, for the Manly board,Toovey and the couple of (behind the scene) undermining senior players, one or more may implode, and sink the ship.

The 2012 Broncos have a Tigers 2005 aura about them.

the middle order placings look to be how Andre Aggassi was, on his day he could beat anyone, when it wasn`t his day anyone could beat him.

Dragons ? after Bennett, a few consecutive loses will have the coach questioning the players, the players and the Dragons board questioning the coach and Raper and Co questioning the players,the coach and the board.( not necessarily in that order)

Cowboys? Who can pick how they`ll go any season,if they have a bad year, well that won`t be unheard of.

Souths ? will be hoping that their big outlay name can last the season without injury,same as the Cowboys, wait and see.

Knights ? this season may be more about building faith and confidence, and blooding some younger players to fill vacancies that will come at the end of this season. If they get to 8th- 6th(?) would be a great season for them

Bulldogs? This season,Hasler & the doggies will be working towards a top 4 finish in 2013,

Titans? The rebuild this year will be all about season 2013,how far can they jump up the ladder, mid to 8th spot ????

Bottom end:,Roosters,Canberra,Panthers,Eels, Sharks

this is harder to pick than the top 6,commitment and attitude and team harmony for 2012 will tell all.

I put the Sharks in this group solely because the big question for the Sharks season 2012 is : will Carney destroy his 3rd NRL teams season

If there is going to be a dark horse this year, Cleary and the Panthers will be it.

Go the Maroons. :)

Archived