• Madmullet
    • Ellicat
    • Carter
    • Do$tylz
    • Johnny
    • Zim Man
    • CrazyWalrus
    • Bass Tracker

As promised please vote on the nominees for this Spirit Of AFO Award.

Please consider what you feel this member contributes to your personal AFO experience, and AFO as a whole :)

Voting will close at 5:00pm Sunday the 25th Of March.

The prize is a $250 Viking Kayak Voucher donated by Rayke1938 :)

Cheers.

Angus

A few of the nominees have really gone out of their way to help me and many other members with tips, spot x's and offers to follow them out or even go on their boat with them and to just generally make me feel welcome and a valid part of the AFO community. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you. I would share the prize amongst you all if it were up to me.

Bloody hell, what am I doing on the list :woohoo: No votes but very happy to even get a metion.. Must be the food I dont offer people when I take them fishing..hmmm :P

you , henry and i are defending last place. happy to be on the list but please jesus give me one vote at least :lol:

I voted for myself :P , I take myself fishing, buy myself fishing gear, always willing to help myself, Shouted myself a bottle of Bookers Bourbon recently. Holy hell I am good to me :cheer:

BAss Tracker ;)

Oh yeah......Bookers Noe. obviously a man of a discerning palate :woohoo:

Interesting spread so far with 3 pulling away from the pack. Still plenty of time for an upset though. :P

Maybe if Runty rounds up his mates someone will get some extra votes :P:P:P :dry: :huh:

All definitely worthy of the prize, congrats to all those listed - my votes in :)

Interesting spread so far with 3 pulling away from the pack. Still plenty of time for an upset though. :P

Maybe if Runty rounds up his mates someone will get some extra votes :P:P:P :dry: :huh:

All definitely worthy of the prize, congrats to all those listed - my votes in :)

maybe a couple of 'mystery' voters may be needed to call into play ;) hahah jokes

I really was considering not voting at all because it was a massively difficult decision.

I've been taken out fishing on 3 of the nominees boats, offered a future spot on another's, one of them was the very first AFO member I met in person (his wife was the 2nd) when they picked me up to try for a fish, one gives me a laugh every time I think about his sticky-tape bandage after tangling with a muddy :lol: , and every other person on the list has contributed something to my experiences on this site.

In the end, I had to go with Tugger because his organization of the wanderers group and the Wavebreak socials has given me the opportunity to meet many more members and to form friendships with them.

I just hope Ted understands and doesn't take revenge on me by having the combo I left on his boat "fall out" on the motorway! :dry:

That last bit was quite obviously intended as a joke.

I really was considering not voting at all because it was a massively difficult decision.

I've been taken out fishing on 3 of the nominees boats, offered a future spot on another's, one of them was the very first AFO member I met in person (his wife was the 2nd) when they picked me up to try for a fish, one gives me a laugh every time I think about his sticky-tape bandage after tangling with a muddy :lol: , and every other person on the list has contributed something to my experiences on this site.

In the end, I had to go with Tugger because his organization of the wanderers group and the Wavebreak socials has given me the opportunity to meet many more members and to form friendships with them.

I just hope Ted understands and doesn't take revenge on me by having the combo I left on his boat "fall out" on the motorway! :dry:

This is the second time you have left a combo in the boat mate haha

This is the second time you have left a combo in the boat mate haha

So that's why you only buy heaps of lures.

You already have a rod supplier. :P:P:P

Where is the poll ?

Congrats Tugger.

You just need to start helping out with the luring technique questions and you will be the complete all-rounder :woohoo: :lol::lol:

Yes I know I have not done this. Sorry.

Been a little quiet the last couple of days as my computer has died.

Just using my phone and its to fiddly to do the article on this.

Well done tugger! Official article coming.

Angus

Archived