Keen-as-fisho

tomca

With this weekends ABT round done and dusted, I got a sms informing me Denny came 3rd in that round of the Hobie kayak series and scored the big bream as well.

This secures his place in the Grand final later this year and earned his keep as a Field staffer for Searing Tackle, successfully using P21 Majorilla's.

This news did not any way deter me from giving him a hard time, now or any time into the future. :evil:

Good on you den, it sure was a tough day fishing the tweed and a lot of competitors on the water. I was chasing tailor and watched the line up of boats and yaks early this morning getting ready to head off. I counted about thirty boats and another ten or so yaks.....

.obviously the inox did the trick B)

Good on you den, it sure was a tough day fishing the tweed and a lot of competitors on the water. I was chasing tailor and watched the line up of boats and yaks early this morning getting ready to head off. I counted about thirty boats and another ten or so yaks.....

.obviously the inox did the trick B)

Whoops, I thought you said hows it going Den and I was sure I recognised you to :blush: , but had my mind on other things. Yeah thank for that, the live well switch wasn't playing the game properly.

Well done den mate, thats a big last day after disappointment on the first day! Managed one fish today, absolute ____ of a place! Spent the day with Dizzy trying to throw me over the back of the boat in the seaway, lots of boats shooting around not knowing what to do! Oh well, landed myself a samurai 101 for my efforts :D

Well done den mate, thats a big last day after disappointment on the first day! Managed one fish today, absolute sh*t of a place! Spent the day with Dizzy trying to throw me over the back of the boat in the seaway, lots of boats shooting around not knowing what to do! Oh well, landed myself a samurai 101 for my efforts :D

I thought I saw you standing around waiting for him to turn up until the last boat headed out. Did he let you catch fish before he got his bag? how did the samurai come about, if it was a 201 I would buy it off you.

Great stuff den! that is a awesome result in a ABT!! must be soo pumped for the grand final at the end of the year! i wanna be there! hopefully i can fluke some fish at bribie.

is it top 5 enter?

congrates again!

It will be top 5 as its a State title round, but they also do 10% of entry so if theres 50+ then yeah top 5

Well done den mate, thats a big last day after disappointment on the first day! Managed one fish today, absolute sh*t of a place! Spent the day with Dizzy trying to throw me over the back of the boat in the seaway, lots of boats shooting around not knowing what to do! Oh well, landed myself a samurai 101 for my efforts :D

I thought I saw you standing around waiting for him to turn up until the last boat headed out. Did he let you catch fish before he got his bag? how did the samurai come about, if it was a 201 I would buy it off you.

Hahah nah was getting dropped out to his boat except my lift forgot his lifejacket so had to shoot around leaving me on the bank for a while hahah. Dammit, 101 is so much better, you want to come #1 not #2 ;)

where did dizzy place.

If he caught a bag and you got 1 fish your so awesome on the same boat. :P:P

Ease up, he only got 2 legals for the day, think he came 18th. Was actually a really nice guy to fish with, apart from taking us out in 6 foot swell in a bass boat

Well done Denny, your mother and I are so proud of you.

Great effort from Melon-head as well, if you're not using the samurai you can always give it to me mate.

As Pussca said, this will in no way dismiss either of you from a bagging.

Archived