north pine this arvo

MichaelJ

Stu, Dino, it was around from Forgan Cove. The long walk down past the powerlines where Stu & Plasticman got all those good bass. There was a Father & Son team there too, who were to surprised to see that someone else had bothered to walk that far, too. I was just using the Gold G-Vibe, and for the first time caught a bass on a soft plastic. I think Atomic was the brand.

Was around at McGavins view for a couple of hours this motning. Not a touch, but almost cried, there was this big mother Toga working just off the point, coming right out of the water hitting bait fish, all I has was slugs and deep divers, not a single surface lure!

Threw them at him anyway, not interested.

seems that spot at mcgavins is finsished, it was really good for about a month but then just died, the fish finally wisend up! theres been so much pressure at the dam over the past few months that I'm thinking that the guys that will get rewarded will be the guys that walk the fartherest. Any one else got any ideas where they'll be?

i did the big walk to norms point (unofficial title) threw every thing in the tackle box at them not a sniff. dug out my left over prawns from yesterday , 3 catties in an hour or so and a mystery fish it hit hard fought hard ,it shredded me near the edge a swoosh of the tail and the dark shape was gone had a look at other opts around the western side of the dam theres a gate for the boat club but it was locked :(

Archived