Fish Arrow Plastics - Updated Stock Levels

aussie123

Cheers Lance,

saw mine in the mail today moment I got home :)

btw can I store these in with other soft plastics or will they melt like zmans?

I am not sure how they go with other plastics.

Maybe Rob will know that but as they are a brand new product here no one would have had any long enough to find that out.

I will see what I can find out for you.

well all I can say is these things work pretty dang well.

I was up on the sunshine coast today and there were about 20 other fishos in the area mostly using baits, some lures.

nose rigged these things on a nitro jungle hook (center weighted EWG)

landed a couple of small trevally and bream, pity I couldnt find the big mothers

the bait fishos were getting a wee bit angry that I piece of plastic was beating them :D

well all I can say is these things work pretty dang well.

I was up on the sunshine coast today and there were about 20 other fishos in the area mostly using baits, some lures.

nose rigged these things on a nitro jungle hook (center weighted EWG)

landed a couple of small trevally and bream, pity I couldnt find the big mothers

the bait fishos were getting a wee bit angry that I piece of plastic was beating them :D

Sounds like you had a fun session up there.

I have now had a few guys let me know how well these lures are working and how impressed they are with them.

If anyone has any pics of what they have caught on these new Fish Arrow lures,please post them up.

Thanks

Lance

Almost got a fish first cast with a 3 inch Flash J Shad the other day, hit it on the drop and when i lifted the rod it took off n spat it :(

Got a heap more bites and eventually converted them into some bream. Cannot wait to hit the bay with these bad boys!

Almost got a fish first cast with a 3 inch Flash J Shad the other day, hit it on the drop and when i lifted the rod it took off n spat it :(

Got a heap more bites and eventually converted them into some bream. Cannot wait to hit the bay with these bad boys!

Dont have a camera other than my phone and I was standing in the water with waves crashing around/on me :woohoo:

so no pics this time, perhaps when I get a chance to bring these out onto the reefs :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Lance,

Do you do the zoom 7 inch jerk shads in arkansas shiner, Can't seem to get them anymore.

Cheers

Bri

Gidday Bri

At this stage I only do the Damiki and Fish Arrow plastics.

I will be placing an order soon for some of the bigger plastics from Boneyard Baits.

Have a look at their range and let me know if there is anything you may be interested in and I can add it into the order.

They have a range of large and xtra large plastics for offshore work and they should work well for bigger fish in the rivers like Jews and Threadies.

Check Them Out Here

Archived