Fish Arrow Plastics - Updated Stock Levels

aussie123

Hi guys.

I have just received my first shipment of the new Fish Arrow Soft Plastics from Searing Tackle.

These are in very limited numbers so first in will get the pick of what is currently available.

For a very limited time ReelTackle will ship these to your door for FREE at a discounted price for all AFO members.

These plastics are the most lifelike lures I think you will ever see and early reports on them have already seen them catch a great variety of species.

ReelTackle has the 3 new Fish Arrow plastics available.

2 Inch Fish Arrow Flash J

3 Inch Fish Arrow Flash J

3 Inch Fish Arrow Flash J Shad

NOTE - PLEASE USE THE REELTACKLE SHOPPING CART FOR ANY ORDERS AS THERE IS VERY LIMITED STOCK AND COLORS AVAILABLE AND THE SOFTWARE IS TRACKING WHAT STOCK LEVELS ARE LEFT.

The link below will take you to the ReelTackle website where you can make your purchases.

CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FISH ARROW RANGE

post-7680-144598837325_thumb.jpg

post-7680-144598837334_thumb.jpg

hm seems you're out of problue flash j 2inch :(

p.s. I think your site is pretty hard to navigate/search have you thought about using asp.net rather than php?

just my opinion, no offence :)

Unfortunately I never received any 2 inch Pro Blue in my order as they were already out of stock.

I do have 3 packets of the 3 inch Pro Blue left though.

3 Inch Pro Blue Here

I also have 1 packet of the 3 Inch Pro Blue Shads left.

3 Inch Pro Blue Shad Here

Just a quick update on everything.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased these lures as the support has been fantastic so far.

All orders that have been paid for so far have been sent out and hopefully you will receive them tomorrow or Fri at the very latest.

I still have plenty of the Fish Arrow 2 inch plastics and flashshads left but the 3 inch are getting very low but I will try and get some more asap and update the stock listings.

I have been getting a few questions regarding the size of the Flash J plastics.

The stated sizes on these lures is smaller than the actual lure as the size seems to be more of a body measurement and not an overall measurement.

The 2 inch lures are actually around 6.5cm total length and the 3 inch lures are 8cm total length.

The 3 inch Flash Shads are also 8cm total length.

Anyway thanks again to everyone and if you have any questions please just ask or send me a PM.

Thanks

Lance

I had a parcel on my desk today. Thanks Lance (and I believe Rob ZimMan) these really look the goods. Can't wait to give them a swim.

BTW Is it just me that thinks Bob Dylan (aka Robert Zimmerman) every time you read ZimMan?

Just you,lol

Thanks Baden and Steve for letting me know your lures arrived.

Lance

Great plastics mate. I got myself a packet of watermelon silver 3" Shad other day from TW. (before i knew lance had them). I tried them on Tuna and bonito yesterday. They work pretty good burnt on surface. Riggeed to 1/4 tt headhunter and 1/4 evolution jigheads. They are Quite durable too which suprised me.

Will be getting more once my packet finishes. Cant wait to try them on longies.

Shane

Great plastics mate. I got myself a packet of watermelon silver 3" Shad other day from TW. (before i knew lance had them). I tried them on Tuna and bonito yesterday. They work pretty good burnt on surface. Riggeed to 1/4 tt headhunter and 1/4 evolution jigheads. They are Quite durable too which suprised me.

Will be getting more once my packet finishes. Cant wait to try them on longies.

Shane

Heya Shane

What do you think of the Evolution Jigheads.

Thanks

Lance

Hey Shane was that with the double hook on top? How do you find them to rig?

You can leave the hook hanging at the bottom too. They work good on normal plastics. Not good for zmans. I would have thought the robe would affect the way plastics action but it doesnt.

If only they made heavier weights.

Hey Shane was that with the double hook on top? How do you find them to rig?

You can leave the hook hanging at the bottom too. They work good on normal plastics. Not good for zmans. I would have thought the robe would affect the way plastics action but it doesnt.

If only they made heavier weights.

How heavy do you want them Shane.

They do make a 100mm version up to 1 oz which are quite heavy.

I will be placing an order for a range of Evolution jigheads next week.

Stock Update-New Stock Arriving Monday

ReelTackle has new stock arriving on Monday for the 3 inch Fish Arrow Flash J's and the 3 inch Flash Shads.

I have bought the last remaining stocks of most colours and there will be no more for at least 2 weeks,maybe 3 weeks until the next shipment arrives into the country.

I have updated the ReelTackle website with the available colours and stock levels so if you need any more or some colours that sold out this week super quickly please get in and grab what you need.

As mentioned above,once this lot sells there will be no more available for a little while.

I have plenty of the 2 inch Flash J's available as well in most colours.

I have also added a limited range of Damiki Armor Shads to ReelTackle for anyone wanting those.

Later next week I will also have a range of Evolution Jigheads available as well as the new range of very light Austackle jigheads in sizes 1/16 oz,1/12 oz and 1/8 oz which are perfectly suited for targeting Bream and Bass.

Thanks

Lance

Hi All

As Lance mentioned, the two inch is not exactly two inch. They are not as small as you would imagine. the pic below compares the sizes of the fish arrows with a 3 inch armor shad. the top plastic is the 3 inch flash j, the 2nd from the top is the flash J shad 3 inch, then the armor shad with the two inch at the bottom. as you can see it is not two inchs. it is just under the 3 inch mark. the difference between the two inch and 3 inch flash j is in the size of the bellies of the lures. Hope that clarifys any confusion or hesitancy to grab the 2 inch models. Its not the size that matters guys but the motion of the...... :P

post-2016-144598838795_thumb.gif

hey mate,

the tackle junkie in me is trying to place an order but I cant complete it for some reason... Product Name Price Quantity Total

Fish Arrow 05-Winnie Purple/Silver-2 Inch

Vendor : reeltackle $14.95

Tax: 10.00% - included in price 1 $14.95

Fish Arrow 16-Pro Blue/Gold-3 Inch

Fish Arrow 17-Kosan'ayu/Gold-3 Inch

Fish Arrow 01-Green Pumpkin/Silver-2 Inch

Flash Shad 07-Smelt (Wakasagi) /Silver-3 Inch

when I go into paypal it just tells me order is already paid and kicks me back to reel tackle

send me a pm with payment details or something?

hey mate,

the tackle junkie in me is trying to place an order but I cant complete it for some reason... Product Name Price Quantity Total

Fish Arrow 05-Winnie Purple/Silver-2 Inch

Fish Arrow 16-Pro Blue/Gold-3 Inch

Fish Arrow 17-Kosan'ayu/Gold-3 Inch

Fish Arrow 01-Green Pumpkin/Silver-2 Inch

Flash Shad 07-Smelt (Wakasagi) /Silver-3 Inch

when I go into paypal it just tells me order is already paid and kicks me back to reel tackle

send me a pm with payment details or something?

Hi Baptism.

I have sent you a PM regarding your order.

My software is having a software conflict with PayPal on the very odd occasion and we are trying to find the problem as quickly as possible but encryption issues are making things very hard.

Hopefully early next week we will have the problem sorted.

If anyone gets directed to PayPal and gets an error saying your order is already paid for,please go back to the site and make your payment through the ReelTackle Promotions box on the front page of the website.

This will allow you to pay for your order as it bypasses the shopping cart and then I can manually update your order.

If you receive this error,I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Lance

Hi Guys

The new stock of the Fish Arrow Flash J in 3 inch and the Flash Shads arrived this morning.

I have updated the ReelTackle Website Here with the current colours and numbers in stock.

Please remember this is the last lot for 2-3 weeks until more arrive in the country.

I think I have also fixed the PayPal issue but if anyone does have an issue please contact me immediately so I can fix up your order manually.

You can call me on 0423235291 if you have any problems.

Thanks

Lance

Archived