NP - anyone been there recently?

Brian D

Yeah thanks mate - I read your report last week - by recall about 30 on shrimp and half a doz on lures. Get better soon - well at least before Noosa. B)

Where did you fish? Or more to it - if I go where should I fish?;)

I kinda thought with the overcast days and rain NP might fire up. But who knows!:ohmy:

Got 3 yesterday as per report and tried again this am. First cast a nice yella on a dark purple/black and red spinnerbait.

Then 0 for next hour, thought I heard the wife mention bacon and eggs, so I gave it a miss and scarperd home.

They are hard to find at the moment and like Aaron I am getting over the flu, which makes it hard to walk to far to find them. If you are fit Brian the best Idea is to walk cast walk cast.

Dino

Can anyone give a definitive answer to where at NP is open for fishing and where's shut :huh:? Keep hearing anecdotal stuff (including 2 different responses that contradicted each other from the rangers :lol:) about where you can/can't fish there. Mostly heard to go in at Forgan's and take the shoreline track. Obviously been way too long since I had the chance to get out there :( but like the looks of this weekends weather...

Tim a wrote:

Theres some tape just past mcgavins where you can't go past, you'll see it tho. theres another tape to the left of forgans but you really can't see it if your on the bank. I don't know about the rest

G'day Tim - thanks for the help mate, karma to you! Been meaning to ask - did you leave a green baseball cap with a brown leather peak on the boat last time we were out? Not mine, can't figure out who's it is!

Archived