Borumba Dam Camping 9/10/11th of November

crazywalrus

A few of us are heading up to Borumba Dam over the above dates to chase some Toga, Bass, Yella, Cod and Redclaw. All are welcome. [b]We are planning to camp at the Deer Park this time to avoid upsetting the proprietor and residents at the dam camp site. I will Book a couple of sites out the sports field where I have camped a few times before. This is a great location for families. All are welcome.

I have changed the camping to site at the bottom of the Dam wall. This is a great site and very quiet. Will post the phone number soon.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ted a few of us on the island over the weekend had decided on somerset dam with its closer proximity and my kids would be travelling up with the wife on saturday seperately from me which makes a long way to go for the 1 night at borumba so i hope you dont mind if we change venues

Ted a few of us on the island over the weekend had decided on somerset dam with its closer proximity and my kids would be travelling up with the wife on saturday seperately from me which makes a long way to go for the 1 night at borumba so i hope you dont mind if we change venues

Oh well I must have not been apart of this conversation. This happens - fishing is better at Borumba so I will still keep the booking.

hey ted,

i might hit up somersert with kurt on the 9th but come up to borumba on the saturday.

No problems Richard - you will not be dissapointed the fishing is great in Borumba

Given all the Rowdy buggers are going to Somerset that weekend I will move the camping up to the campsite at the dam. I hope no one has booked as yet. Will put up the details later for the site. Will request we can be put up where we camped last time.

hey ted,

i might hit up somersert with kurt on the 9th but come up to borumba on the saturday.

No problems Richard - you will not be dissapointed the fishing is great in Borumba

Given all the Rowdy buggers are going to Somerset that weekend I will move the camping up to the campsite at the dam. I hope no one has booked as yet. Will put up the details later for the site. Will request we can be put up where we camped last time.

Ask them for the shelter shed Ted as we need power to recharge the boats every day

Definitely keen for this. I may even dust off the boat :ohmy:

It's prime Toga time Tom,just after the girls spit the bubs and start to condition up again.

With a bit of luck we will see a lot of hungry fish after holding for 4 weeks or so.

I'm stoked you said that Lance.....was wondering if it's warm enough to turn on the toga. looking forward to this weekend hardcore :cheer: we're staying right on Yabba creek just near the Imbil bridge where there's bulk toga and taking up the tinny to have a go at the dam with you lot. gonna be epic to see a toga smash a surface lure!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Definitely keen for this. I may even dust off the boat :ohmy:

It's prime Toga time Tom,just after the girls spit the bubs and start to condition up again.

With a bit of luck we will see a lot of hungry fish after holding for 4 weeks or so.

I'm stoked you said that Lance.....was wondering if it's warm enough to turn on the toga. looking forward to this weekend hardcore :cheer: we're staying right on Yabba creek just near the Imbil bridge where there's bulk toga and taking up the tinny to have a go at the dam with you lot. gonna be epic to see a toga smash a surface lure!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Will be good to catch up Steve.

Why don't you come and camp with us all,,,it's only a few minutes drive back down there when you want to fish the creek.

I was talking to a guy who lives up Borumba way on Friday and he said they are catching a heap of Toga at the moment with this warmer weather.

Plenty of Bass around as well so things are looking great for this weekend away.

Also with the females feeding again by then should make for some awesome fishing.

Archived