Fishing the Dream now on AFO

FishingTheDream

G'day All,

My name is Paul, I'm executive producer on Fishing the Dream which is a fishing show broadcast Thursday nights on 31 Digital (Briz31).

Given our show covers exclusively fishing in and around Brisbane and the South East, I thought I'd hop on here and say g'day.

If anyone has any questions about the show, please feel free to ask. If you'd like to know more about it, you can check out our website here, or our Facbook page here.

I hope you enjoy the show!

Paul

Thanks guys.

We're really proud of what we've put together to date and the response has been overwhelming.

As NightShadow mentioned, eps that have been to air are available to view on the website if you need to catch up. You can also watch them 3 nights a week on 31 Digital.

As keen fishermen, it is great to get your thoughts on the show, as this is our first season and we are always looking to improve. Please feel free to share your thoughts/ideas/questions with us.

Thanks again.

Paul

Thanks for the shows. I watched them on your youtube channel as I can't get bris31 now.

I was pretty impressed with the moreton bay fishing charter and my friend and I are hoping to book a trip one day when we are free.

Good stuff, looking forward to more episodes.

Hi fishing the dream. show is great and good to see Duncan on your show as he has provided me with heaps of fishing advice over the years, looking toward to more episodes

Our show would not have happened were it not for Duncan. Not only did he take us out squidding on Moreton Bay, he put us in touch with a number of the charters who appear throughout Season One. He's a top bloke and an astute fisherman and his website, fishhead.com.au, is one of the most comprehensive tackle sites in the country.

He has a genuine passion for the local community, fishing and otherwise (he sponsors this site, our show AND 31 Digital!) and should be applauded for his work to promote fishing in Brisbane.

I do sense a little bit of kiwi in his accent though, so he's not perfect. Pretty close though. :)

Yep, have enjoyed the 1st episode around.... maybe a dozen times now?? Don't know you Paul but if I judged you by the company you keep ( Sean and Duncan) you must be alright ;)

Keep up the good work and I have bookmarked the website, I'll have to spend some $$$ on a decent TV aerial to get Briz31 in Logan.

See you on the water one day maybe?

Aquaholic

Archived