2012 Brisbane River Classic Results

AFO

Thanks for another BRC, AFO. It was good to finally feature on the winner list. Even better to have had an excuse to wet the Force for 3 days running.

Nice to meet some new faces at the presentation. Hopefully the face to face meet spurs some confidence to participate on the forum more regularly.

Thanks to Jason, Bella and Shawn for the company and a spot at your camp for a cuppa and feed and chinwag. It's now just part of the tradition.

Thanks to Ted for the decky spot yesterday and for being my first disabled decky today. Always a good time having a fish with you.

Thanks to Rob Zim man Searing for the sponsorship and prizes and also (even though I didn't win it somehow) Clear Mtn Lodge. That would have been a sweet prize to win.

Thanks for another BRC, AFO. It was good to finally feature on the winner list. Even better to have had an excuse to wet the Force for 3 days running.

Nice to meet some new faces at the presentation. Hopefully the face to face meet spurs some confidence to participate on the forum more regularly.

Thanks to Jason, Bella and Shawn for the company and a spot at your camp for a cuppa and feed and chinwag. It's now just part of the tradition.

Thanks to Ted for the decky spot yesterday and for being my first disabled decky today. Always a good time having a fish with you.

Thanks to Rob Zim man Searing for the sponsorship and prizes and also (even though I didn't win it somehow) Clear Mtn Lodge. That would have been a sweet prize to win.

And thanks to Brian for letting me fix the forces steering on Friday.

Thanks for another great event AFO it was nice to get up on the podium :lol:

Thanks also to all the sponsors and competitors, without all of you there would be none of these events to attend. To all the newer members of the site it keeps getting said but I'll say it again- get along to one and have a crack, it really is a lot of fun and you'll meet a heap of great people as well. See you at the Xmas party :)

Cheers Ant.

Looks like some good fish where caught, spewin I missed the event 2nd year in a row due to work commitments :( hopefully I can get to next years events. I wont be at the chrissy party either due to working 1100km from the party location.
Weren't you at last year's Den??

Correction I was it was the previous year I missed out. I fished with Khoi in his then 'new' boat.

Looks like some good fish where caught, spewin I missed the event 2nd year in a row due to work commitments :( hopefully I can get to next years events. I wont be at the chrissy party either due to working 1100km from the party location.
Weren't you at last year's Den??

Correction I was it was the previous year I missed out. I fished with Khoi in his then 'new' boat.

Yeah thought so, I was thinking they must have been really good drugs you were on :whistle: :lol:

Archived