Are You Fishing The Summer Classic

Angus

Are You Fishing The Summer Classic?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Fishing The Summer Classic?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

post-63-144598915717_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone,

I know there is no urgency to enter quickly with no early bird special. We opted for an ongoing low fee instead...

However I would love an idea of what sort of numbers we can expect.

This information will be really useful for the catering of the BBQ, and to work out if it is worth going ahead! So please vote if you can.

Feel free to discuss here if you are undecided in case any information can be made forthcoming to help you with the decision.

Cheers.

Angus

The only reason I'm undicided is all the fresh up there, in saying that a month from now it will probably be firing again! Any chance that Jew could be added to the shopping list? :-)

You know what. Sure. Jewies added.

And the lads at Noosa think that pending another flood, this flush will actually improve the fishing in a months time.

Angus

Looking at deckying or borrowing a yak, if not I may make a celebrity appearance and show you how us poms cook a BBQ!!

80% sure ill be up there!

I will be boatless sorry Callum.

For the price of a hire pontoon boat was wondering if anyone was going to take that option. It is a comfortable option and split a few ways affordable!

Angus

The only reason I'm undicided is all the fresh up there, in saying that a month from now it will probably be firing again! Any chance that Jew could be added to the shopping list? :-)

And the lads at Noosa think that pending another flood, this flush will actually improve the fishing in a months time.

Angus

I tend to agree with you there Angus, If there arnt any more x tropical cyclones on the radar it should be really good!

Thanks for adding the jew, they arnt always thick up there but theres always a chance of getting a good one!

Looking forward to it.. Now just to borrow a boat that will get through a certain creek entrance, mine sure wont..

i'll be there should get there late arvo. camping at north shore and attacking the jacks. will reg on wend when pay goes in. ezy

admin: planning on being there (davo's) about 4pm can we still get the unique item and record sheet as i note the times we can get these on the friday or will we have to come back to noosa on the sat morn?

Angus

I tend to agree with you there Angus, If there arnt any more x tropical cyclones on the radar it should be really good!

Thanks for adding the jew, they arnt always thick up there but theres always a chance of getting a good one!

Looking forward to it.. Now just to borrow a boat that will get through a certain creek entrance, mine sure wont..

That may be a busy little spot with kayaks entering the comp! :P

Looking at deckying or borrowing a yak, if not I may make a celebrity appearance and show you how us poms cook a BBQ!!

Callum,

I am pretty keen for this event, had a really good time last time, even though I caught very little fish. Going to bring the boat up this time if you are keen to deckie, will put the electric on the front and if the weather is good enough maybe a sneaky trip offshore.

Andrew

Callum,

I am pretty keen for this event, had a really good time last time, even though I caught very little fish. Going to bring the boat up this time if you are keen to deckie, will put the electric on the front and if the weather is good enough maybe a sneaky trip offshore.

Andrew

That would be awesome Andrew, ill double check my work movements with regards to possibly being up north but should know within a

Just make sure you have enough terminal tackle mate, I wouldn't want you not to be able to drown a pilchard effectively . PMSL

post-8891-144598915859_thumb.jpg

Will be good to see you there Newy!

Guys the numbers are not looking to bad if some of those maybes convert.

There are a few locals not active on here (yet) that are registering as well. Registering will make them members but hopefully some good chin wags etc at HQ will convert them to reporters and AFO contributors :)

I do not want to harp on to much but this will be a fun event guys... With most anglers starting to book around the same camp site as well it is bound to be a sensational social.

Angus

Archived