Aluvan Boats - Does anyone have one?

Bi_polar

Thanks guys for the info, i am looking at getting a 4.3 or a 4.7 but i really want to go for a run in one of the pro -x hulls.

I have been to the factory and looked at them in the flesh and they look the goods but like any boat most people would want to go for a ride in one.

I have one (4.3S paired with mercury 40) and love it, handles the bay very well. In this month's Bush n beach is 2 guys at Hutchies in a 4.3. There are a few videos on youtube of Aluvans in action.

To be honest i am not the most experienced boater and it is my first ever boat BUT everyone who goes on her says they are impressed with how stable she is. At 2.1 her beam is big and it very stable. Loads of room for fishing and taking the family out.

Where you located? Drop me a pm we might be able to sort something out. Aluvan did arrange a trip for me because I wanted to see a 's' model. I have had good experiences when dealing direct with them even though I bought from a dealer.

James

I have one (4.3S paired with mercury 40) and love it, handles the bay very well. In this month's Bush n beach is 2 guys at Hutchies in a 4.3. There are a few videos on youtube of Aluvans in action.

To be honest i am not the most experienced boater and it is my first ever boat BUT everyone who goes on her says they are impressed with how stable she is. At 2.1 her beam is big and it very stable. Loads of room for fishing and taking the family out.

Where you located? Drop me a pm we might be able to sort something out. Aluvan did arrange a trip for me because I wanted to see a 's' model. I have had good experiences when dealing direct with them even though I bought from a dealer.

James

Thanks for that James, i am in Victoria Point and not far from the ramp...if your ever over this way we might be able to go for a fish...that would be awesome

I have a 4.3 razor s with a 50 yammy 4-stroke on it and absolutely love it, has been to moreton a dozen times and offshore from burrum heads with no problems ever. had it in some pretty terrible conditions a fair few times and handled much better then expected

mine has extended front deck and the underfloor tank as well as a few other extras

are you looking to buy new? reason I ask is mine will be for sale shortly as im buying a house

either way you will love the aluvan

shoot me a pm if you have any questions

cheers, Jake

Archived