AFC on TV today

stingray

Is it just me or has AFC been a little disappointing? I can't help but feel if the majority of keen anglers had the equipment those guys have they'd stand a fair chance of winning. They just don't seem to catch that many fish. I can't count the amount of times I heard one of them winging that they caught X amount of fish in the pre fish blah blah.

You see them hooning around in their high powered ski boats and talking loudly and yelling when they drop a fish. Aren't pros supposed to be ultra stealthy. bream especially need to be crept up on but these guys seem to have no idea about keeping their voices down.

Just my 2 cents but it's really frustrating to watch. Plus what was with having a Bass comp in a dam full of Barra? It seemed really pointless. 1 bass between 4 \"professional\" anglers?? What is with that?

in a abt avent two weeks before that one 123 bass were taken in to be wieghed so it was just a bad day and no i dont think any of us would stand a chance with people like tim the bream and harry watson these guys have been fishing tornys seen they started some of them fish like 200 days a year if the fishing is hard for them it would bad real hard for us

Archived