Dinodadog

Those pesky bass would not leave me alone yesterday, I kept trying to get away from them but every where I went they followed.Bass finally decided to start taking jigs. I pulled a couple of my shrimp traps and couldnt believe the amount of shrimps in them, so decided it was going to be a bait day. After nearly 50 at the first spot, I got a bit bored and trolled off down the dam picking up plenty of bass on the crazydeeps.Next spot the bass were willing to take some jigs as well as shrimp and last spot found another school.Then picked up a few more trolling home. All up 114 bass,one yella and 3 tandans.I could probably go out tomorrow and be lucky to get 20,just got to be lucky on the day, I think the overcast conditions early helped a lot.

Dino

P9260012.JPG

P9260014.JPG

P9260016.JPG

P9260017.JPG

P9260025.JPG

P9260029.JPG

P9260033.JPG

P9260034.JPG

P9260035.JPG

P9260040.JPG

Great weather on the water, getting better as the day goes.

Only managed 12 bass at least all good sized in the mid 40 cms. All on livies.

Only went to the end of Koala Strait as it looks like the remote control for my bowmount may be catus. 😡

Turned it on, came alive then got all lines across the screen before it went blank and would not restart.

Will try new batteries but last trip it showed still had 2/3 power.

Luckily had the transom mount to use but chews power as it's only a 28 pound trust.

Archived