We Might Be In For A Good One

jon

4 hours ago, jon said:

Nice, I’ll be doing a week on Fraser this month so I should have a report for you! Also what combos did you end up settling on for the swains?

I got a mates Saragosa 25k with 60 lb on it on a live fibre 15kg 7 foot rod. (I hope to snap it haha) 

A Shimano tyrnos 20. I will put 50 lb on this and it is on a 25kg ugly stick 5 1/2 foot rod.

I will take a sabiki rod and a Sustain 5000 on Nordic Stage with 30 lb for micro jigs and plastics.

4 rods will be too much haha.  

2 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

I got a mates Saragosa 25k with 60 lb on it on a live fibre 15kg 7 foot rod. (I hope to snap it haha) 

A Shimano tyrnos 20. I will put 50 lb on this and it is on a 25kg ugly stick 5 1/2 foot rod.

I will take a sabiki rod and a Sustain 5000 on Nordic Stage with 30 lb for micro jigs and plastics.

And for the whiting?

4 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Yeah nice looks like you’ll have your bases covered. Good luck hope you smash it mate.