Noosa Charter boats on Friday

Ed.

3 hours ago, Ed. said:

Well I didn't end up going on the charter boat as it was iffy if they were going to go out or not. Pity as it was a beautiful day out there, hardly any wind  and almost no swell, at least in the bay anyway, not sure what it was like further out to sea though.

And the worst part is, the grass has probably grown back to where it was before you started!

On 15/01/2021 at 7:55 PM, Ed. said:

I finally cut the grass today, only took about 5 hours and my brain is baked due to the heat and humidity, so the missus is suggesting I go on a charter boat fishing on next Friday at Noosa, I must have done a good job! 😁 Anyway the original plan was to for both of us go up on Friday as we had the Jeep booked in for a car service, and after dropping the Jeep off we were going to go to the beach for a swim, do breakfast and lunch before picking up the car and heading back.

But she is happy for me to go fishing on my own while she goes to the beach, so just need to organize to see if i can get on a charter boat, only downside I can see is that the sea forecast on Friday up there may be 1.5m on 7 sec between waves, so could be quite a rough fishing trip. I might have to leave it to the last minute and see if the weather settles down or not before deciding. Tough decision on whether to go fishing or not!🤔

Never a tough decision. Do it 🙂
Good luck. I hope you get onto them. 

13 hours ago, Ed. said:

Well I didn't end up going on the charter boat as it was iffy if they were going to go out or not. Pity as it was a beautiful day out there, hardly any wind  and almost no swell, at least in the bay anyway, not sure what it was like further out to sea though.

sorry I missed this bit before I replied. Sorry it didn't work out for you. 

Always next time. 

• 4 weeks later...

Noosa has a few good charter boat operators. We are based in Mooloolaba and offer several offshore fishing charter experiences from our Sunshine Coast Fishing Charters boat. We can do short half day tours, full day tours and maxi-charters for corporate groups.

Checkout the recent catch on a maxi-tour.

Give me a call (Adam Austin), your skipper from Odyssey Charters.

Black-Marlin.jpg