Southern GBR

tugger

Nice one Mark, nailed it as usual mate 🙂. Wish I could have made it. Dad had a mobile guy coming around this week to look at his motor issue so hopefully it's been rectified. Once it is we'll need to do a couple of trips in the bay to get confidence that it is sorted before taking it out over a bar or doing long distances.

On 23/11/2022 at 4:18 PM, FishingCrazy said:

Awesome haul, I have always wanted to do a trip like that but always worry that with my luck the wind will be 40knots every day. 😥

I'll bite the bullet and book it in one day, my "Want to do" list keeps getting longer and longer.

We wait for a 2 to 3 day weather window and tow our boats up there and stay out on the reef for a night or 2. It must be good weather or we don't bother as it's a good distance of open water to get caught in.

On 23/11/2022 at 10:05 PM, kmcrosby78 said:

Nice one Mark, nailed it as usual mate 🙂. Wish I could have made it. Dad had a mobile guy coming around this week to look at his motor issue so hopefully it's been rectified. Once it is we'll need to do a couple of trips in the bay to get confidence that it is sorted before taking it out over a bar or doing long distances.

Thanks Kelvin let me know when the big boat is good to go you will love it up there it will spoil you though I rarely fish down here now