What's in a name? Tell us your story.

Rocket75

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

werewolf wrote:

Mine is a cracker:laugh: . So one day years ago in the middle of summer, I was walking around home without a shirt on, as you do. One of the smart arse day care kids made a wise crack about back hair, and werewolves... They thought it was hilarious at least:P

You often hang around day care kids with your shirt off ? :unsure:

werewolf wrote:

Mine is a cracker:laugh: . So one day years ago in the middle of summer, I was walking around home without a shirt on, as you do. One of the smart arse day care kids made a wise crack about back hair, and werewolves... They thought it was hilarious at least:P

Note to self, Full moon fishing with werewolf, not a good idea ?:silly:

Rocket

Rocket75 wrote:

werewolf wrote:

Note to self, Full moon fishing with werewolf, not a good idea ?:silly:

Rocket

LOL! Just keep it in mind:P

Username, thats a bit harsh, but I saw it coming, but it's a funny enough story to be worth sharing.B)

namyau wrote:

chubbstar wrote:
namyau wrote:
mine is just my chinese name

Whats it mean? "GRASSHOPPER" :P;) :laugh:

Jayson

hehehe

dont know the actual meaning of the name itself but direct translation of the individual characters are Nam= south and Yau= safety

Find safety in the south. Those Mongolians are coming over the great wall! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Mine goes back about 48 years or so when I was born (or hatched some would say) and my family name started with a D, then my parents gave me Brian as a 1st name so now I am known as Brian D. Cool hey!

But Chilly D is another story all together. It goes back to my hippie days and I was living in a tent and the bandicoots kept pinching our food so we placed the fruit basket near our matress. Somehow through the night the basket got overturned and a chilly ended up in bed. I turned over and my wooden pecker rubbed on the chilly and nearly burnt my donger off. I thought I had been bitten by a spider. Man that brings tears to my eyes just typing the words. Hence Chilly D!ck.

You can stop laughing now.:S

Brian D wrote:

Rocket75 wrote:
Now Chilly, that just has to be a true story, cause no one could make that up:P

Thanks for sharing your painful memories for the entertainment of others.

Rocket

It's true for sure, do you want to see the scars!:blush:

I found mouth to mouth helped.:S

Mouth to mouth?? It wasnt your mouth that got burnt

But Chilly D is another story all together. It goes back to my hippie days and I was living in a tent and the bandicoots kept pinching our food so we placed the fruit basket near our matress. Somehow through the night the basket got overturned and a chilly ended up in bed. I turned over and my wooden pecker rubbed on the chilly and nearly burnt my donger off. I thought I had been bitten by a spider. Man that brings tears to my eyes just typing the words. Hence Chilly D!ck.

chubbstar wrote:

Question, Did Team Chilli (Aaron and Rod) have to dip thier wicks in Chilli to become members at the BRC? :pinch:

hahaha Theres a double meaning there:blink: I mean did they have to rub thier wicks on some chilli? argh forget about it!!:blush:

Jayson

Brian D wrote:

gummybusta wrote:
i like gumboots

OK me too, but?

well i really really like gumboots and i wears them almost everywhere and in fact i'm sort of known for my gumboots

that plus the fact i busted my fav white ones the other day it was just logical to have the name gummybusta

gummybusta wrote:

Brian D wrote:
gummybusta wrote:
i like gumboots

OK me too, but?

well i really really like gumboots and i wears them almost everywhere and in fact i'm sort of known for my gumboots

that plus the fact i busted my fav white ones the other day it was just logical to have the name gummybusta

what other colours have ya got lol why where the white ones so special lol

kriso wrote:

gummybusta wrote:
Brian D wrote:
gummybusta wrote:
i like gumboots

OK me too, but?

what other colours have ya got lol why where the white ones so special lol

i have a pair of plain black ones a pair of olive green ones and my busted white ones

i have the white ones when i give my mates a hand on either their fishing boat or up at the dairy falm

the white ones where my fave beacause they had been well broken in and were just right

yeh for the falm they need to be steelcpas and for the boat naturaly when getting wet all night you want something that is pretty much waterproof as much as you can

plus i don't like going too cheap and will only wear oliver of blundstone boots

my mates would fair on punch me if i walked into the pub with some pluggas (thongs)(flip flops) ect

Archived