Out There Charter Second Attempt 16/3 or 6/4 or ??

bootyinblue

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ellicat wrote:

We'll see about that.....See if he's arse or class this time round:P

:blink: Whats this??:ohmy:

I guess we'll all find out that it was pure and utter arse:P :laugh: :laugh:

But I've changed my mind about just one. There friggen nice trophies I want them both;) :laugh: :devil: :P

Jayson

well I hope this charter is better than the one we just had in NZ. :laugh:

Glenda now has another handicap(not just me) She has an injured left arm ,from the boat trip yesterday :angry: But she could still take out the Most fish of the day Trophy.

Shortie , Great job on the prizes they will look good in my house. Just put Glendas name on hers now, to save time later. :laugh:

Yeah, we needed to hold on for 10 more minutes to make the final :S Our top order failed to fire again, but this time our middle order didn't really click either. Sucks that the only game we lost all season was the semi final.

Oh well, that's cricket.

Details for where and when -

(Thanks for the poke Terry)

Out There Charters

D Arm Mariners Cove Marina, Seaworld Drive,

(Between the helicopter pad and the Floating Church)

MAIN BEACH

Here's a map

http://www.aussieweb.com.au/map.aspx?id=1086172

Be there at 5.30 ready for the 5.45 safety briefing and then 6am departure.

I'll be chasing them up tomorrow and will report back on what they've been catching etc and give some clues as to what gear would be appropriate etc.

Nothing beast Ginger beer (terry most brands are non alcoholic dont worry) :P !

I thought that was an old wives tale at first. But ginger serioudly killd the SS bug. I have only been sick twice on rough sea's and not once since taking some form of ginger before a big trip.

Angus.

P.S. Except on the second day of the winter camp but that wasnt exactly motion related :P

just what we need...more girls to outfish us :P

Actually after the first trip I'll just be happy to have a deckie !

Kath and I will both be stocking up on Ginger products and seasick drugs, fingers crossed for calm seas and lots of hungy &/or suicidal fish:woohoo:

We've been saving our fish catching luck of late for this weekend, hence the reason we left all the Tilapia for Jim and Jeff!

Anyone seen long term forcasts for the day in question?

Please be good!!!!!

Rocket

Seebreeze shows it being pretty good at least until Saturday Night....then it's a mystery.

I reckon you'll probably be starting a new job this week mate and unfortunately will have to work Sunday. I'll be standing next to Kath when she makes the call asking where you are:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's OK Eli, as you know I have my priorities firmly in place...as the shirt says "fishing comes first"

It would be OK to ask for a day off or take a sickie in your first week wouldn't it?:silly:

Can't imagine that a job will come up that soon, but who knows? How does it go? "....something wrong with my eyes Boss, I can't see myself coming in tommorrow!"

Anyone going fishing tommorrow? I've got some prawns left over from today that are just screeming out for a swim in the morning:laugh:

Rocket

Well, my heart just sank when I rang Outthere Charters and a voice said "The number you have dialed is not connected":ohmy: :unsure:

Must have been my fingers though because Anne answered on the second attempt.

Said they will know closer to the date whether the trip is on as they have some weather concerns.

They haven't been having much luck with the game fish - blaming the fresh etc.

Just as a reminder (and for the new crew) that a bbq breakfast and lunch is provided. All tackle is supplied, however I would strongly recommend you bring your own gear if you have it. Plenty of tips and clues in the thread arranging the original charter.

Have a read of this thread from about page12 to page15 or so to get an idea of what tackle they have (pretty crappy) and what you should bring.

http://www.australianfishing.com.au/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=237&func=view&id=42920&catid=15

Rocket75 wrote:

It's OK Eli, as you know I have my priorities firmly in place...as the shirt says "fishing comes first"

It would be OK to ask for a day off or take a sickie in your first week wouldn't it?:silly:

Can't imagine that a job will come up that soon, but who knows? How does it go? "....something wrong with my eyes Boss, I can't see myself coming in tommorrow!"

Anyone going fishing tommorrow? I've got some prawns left over from today that are just screeming out for a swim in the morning:laugh:

Rocket

thats called industrial blindness rocket:P

Just bringing the list forward for convenience.

Also, If anyone is having second thoughts about going please let me know ASAP as there are some very keen reserves;)

Buzzid - what's your mates name ?

1. Confused

2. Buzzid

3. Trevor J (Shortie)

4. TerryH

5. Buzzid's Extra

6. Chubbstar

7. Lozzel

8. Glenda

9. Ryno1983

10.Shortie

11.Kriso