North Pine Sunday 04/05

polyphonic

O.K. so after not wetting a line for so long I thought I would head out and try a new spot, I've never fished North Pine before so was thinking I'd give it a hit.

Everyone / anyone is invited to come and show me where to fish and catch up and say g'day.

Due to the ammount of North Pine posts on the site any quick tips on location and lures would be appreciated as opposed to searching through all the posts.

I was thinking of hitting it early about 5am as the sun is comming up.

Feral wrote:

If you go, I'll probably drop in for a visit. I'm no good for spots though, have not fished there since the AFO trips last winter!

No worries, reports don't sound to encouraging with all the grass around but it's another spot to cross off the list and beats another day of looking at uni books.

Have not heard from Poly, so dont know if he is still going.

Had hoped Ray might be staying overnight and would sneak down to the Pine with me, but he isn't.

Thought about Baroon to annoy Rocket, but cant be bothered going all that way and need to save the brass for trip next weekend.

So I'll probably wander down to the Pine, have a look at the car park between Forgans and Bullockys around dawn.

I'll take a couple of spinners and a popper. But mainly I'll rely on the 65mm slick rigs and some storm plastics that look identical to the gar we slayed them with there when we had the boat on there a couple of months ago for the tagging.

Sorry Feral I didn't catch this earlier,

Had to work Saturday to catch up on somethings thus today had to be dedicated to study as will tomorrow. Might see if I can sneak some time off towards the end of next week as the ado balance is up over 50 hours.

Archived