More of the Same

waldo

I haven't been bothering too much with reports because they are all pretty much the same, caught about 6 or 7 fish either tailor or bream for a feed and came home. :woohoo:

Well this one is different, NOT :woohoo: but seeing as how it's a bit quiet,

Wandered over around the islands yesterday (190508) just before dark and started getting some reasonable hits ..and misses.. on dusk and just after with 2 nice tailor coming aboard. Things then went very quiet except for one small tailor and 2 catties till the tide slowed and a missed squid that took a shot at me and just missed with an ink blast as he dropped off. :laugh:

The bream kicked in just before the turn of the tide so I kept 4 to make a full feed, and released a few others before pulling the pin and being back in the warm by 9-30.

Considering sneaking out again tonight for a change of target if I can get motivated. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/dinner-c6f87f970d51897c59ab1978146b796e.jpg

post-2225-144598458473_thumb.jpg

They tailor took full pillies and the bream was mixed hardiheads, pilly fillets and tailor pin bones. Mullet flesh would have been a much better choice last night but I am all out and need to get more (amoung a heap of other bait and tackle) :ohmy:

A little bit of trivia, all but one of the last 14 bream I have caught have been male. Luckily they haven't been quite ripe enough to squirt me yet :woohoo:

Archived