Schools NPD 3rd Jul

Dinodadog

Been doing a bit of wandering and wundering around the dam trying to find the bass schooling up. Have been lucky enough to find small schools in some diff locations. Monday I found a school at the Forgans end and managed 21 bass in just over 30 mins before they shot through. There were a couple of 50cm and the rest were low to mid 40cm.

Yesterday arvo I found 2 schools, the 1st was below the toilet block at Macgavins where I only got 4 in quick time before they went off, these were small bass. I was giving up to go home when I noticed the birds working over towards bullockies, so I flashed over there and was into them 1st cast. Picked up another 8 or 9 and lost a couple to the grass. The bass in this school were a shade bigger around the 40cm mark. All bass were caught on slugs and were all taken in the 1st few mts of the retreive. A bit of info for Rocket, where you usualy fish near the rangers hut is choked up with that floating weed, it goes out 50mts from rangers ramp and 20ft out from along the bank , they were spraying it yesterday.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

av size 1st school yesterday [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/dd_001-ab68a26f2e1109a525ee0f8bd48eb6d7.JPG

post-1453-144598463615_thumb.jpg

Archived