A lure Addicts Latest Confesions!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My latest Ebay purchase arrived today.

I had a $7 paypal credit from some gear that got lost in the post, so was itching to get rid of it, so bought these for $21 (well $14 with the credit!). RMG's ranging 1.5 to 3m diving depth.

Do well for the Glenlyon Yella's I reckon!

[img size=329]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/lures-f6a9287f067b34be4ec0ccc456e534c1.JPG

post-134-144598467607_thumb.jpg

mullies_chaser wrote:

Well guys looked all over the place for an airity but couldn't find one so I have gone with the luvias! Either a 2000 or a 2500.

go the 2004 finesse model of the luvias - very nice reel and can get them cheaper then in aus if you order from japan

Just got my order - not the full lot, some are on backorder

Still a good $700 worth lol Says weight :3kg

ranging from: 2 tt switch blades, megabass live x smolt, 3 scorpions, lc sammy 65, 2 sk pop grandes, couple of water moccasin, sx 40, ck40, px 45, ausspin chatterbait, stump jumper in 105mm and 75mm sizes (COD), big r2s bubble popper, 70mm phntom, 150mm dumbell popper, baby crank, 2 vipers, large "the Bat" from kokoda, rapala x rap 8cm, 10cm sub walk, smith camion dredge, drs, srs, towadi, jitterbugs, gold bombers, tiemco black pepper

with some lc cra-peas and bevy poppers on back order, along with another chubby, mazzy pop, smith crystla alives, another bomber and another scorpion

also got a 4" atomic prongs with 3" on the way later

gf has agreed on getting me a new reel and other tackle for my birthday - told her the ebay adds were expiring in about 4 days so have to hurry and make the purchase, so ill be purchasing it later tonight hahahahah and should have it by next week hahahha

my motackle order from last night:

ITEM CODE DESCRIPTION UNIT PRICE

T-curve 702XLSP Tournament - 702 XL Spin ; 7' ; 1-9g ; 2-4kg ; 2pc $169.00

TT Supa Pack - 1/0HW ; 1.7g ; 14 $16.95

ECOSX40F SX40F - Col 307 ; 40mm ; 2g ; 1-2m $16.50

Viper 150 - XG ; 140mm ; 28 grams ; 4m $13.90

CAMDR Camion DR - Col 40 ; 32mm ; 2.7 grams ; 1.8m $17.95

Viper 150 - CB ; 140mm ; 28 grams ; 4m $13.90

grr can't access the other 3 pics I took which were a bit closer for 1/3 of the lures :| oh well..

Down right hand side we have 2 vipers, 2 xrap 10s, 2 xrap 8s, 2 xrap sub walks, 2 water moccassins, 2 sk pop grandes,

next column from right starts with 3 halco scorps, a strike pro bass x, a r2s deep crank, megabass live x smolt eco px45, towadi, black pepper, and bottom is a strike pro popper,

next column of smaller lures from right is a white/cream sammy 65, then the dark red thing is a strike pro pygmie, chubby deep, sx 40, ck40, deep cra-pea,

next column to left is camion smiths dredge, dr, sr, 2 tt switchblades down the bottom,

bigger lures on the left are gold bomber, big dumbbell popper, big r2s bubble pop, 2 purple stump jumpers, a dark purple/black tungsten vibe, black kokoda bat, 2 jitterbugs and that ugly thing under the r2s bubble pop is an ausspin chatterbait.

EDIT: if I said row I mean column.

Edit 2: plastics at the tops are 3 and 2" molting shrimps and 4" atomic prongs

Howdy Fellas, no lures for me but I got a luvias 2500. I bought it for chasing G.T's and Queenies in the Noosa Rievr and Hopefully some big Yellowfin Bream. The rod it's matched it is a G-Loomis DSR820s, the rod isn't a new purchase had it for a while and already caught a couple jews (up to 60 cm) on it (one on 2lb.). Spooled with Saltiga Surf, Smoothest braid I have ever felt (been using it for awhile. Enjoy!

P1010237.jpg

P1010243.jpg

P1010244.jpg

ok recently just got 8 packs of squidgy 80mm wriggler in bloodworm, 2 packs of atomic guzzlers,1 tt tim morgan bream value pack jig heads, 1 spool nitlon 4lb pe. stitting infront of me but im having a very lazy day today so i cbf to take pics. and also will be receiving a okuma vs200 early next week

Archived