Hinze dam 5/8/08

Aaron H

Went to the hinze and launched at the Water tower ramp this arvo (busy even on a week day), weather was good and spent some time looking for schools on the sounder in some of my usual haunts, found them schooled up on two points, quite a distance apart but they were quite hungry. Ended up losing count after twenty bass, and caught plenty after that. Average size was around the 30-35cm mark with the biggest 38cm and roed up. Quite a few rats around the 20cm mark as well. A fun afternoon without catching any monsters, also watched them blasting near the new wall was quite interesting as well.

Got it all sussed out for thursday Rocket;)

biggest bass

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/05082008_004_.jpg

post-266-144598467944_thumb.jpg

Dec wrote:

There was a bass electic there last weekend wonder how they went they havent put the results up yet. Anyway good result I have never found schooled fish in Hinze.

It was cancelled Dec due to the extension of the water tower but that sounds like it has not happened yet.

rayke1938 wrote:

Males were born with a rod so they are meant to fish all the time.

Ray

Ray that is the best line out. I'm sending that to my g/f. I'm sure she'll find it as amusing as me.:laugh: :laugh:

Great catches Aaron. Dunno whats better?. 1 big fish or a lot of average fish??

Archived