Not just a username

HookedOnTackle

Hi all

My name is Hayden, have been a member for a while but only recently started to log on regularly as dreaming of fishing while i have bucketloads of tackle just isn't doing it for me anymore. I want to find out the good spots to go fishing and develop a good knowledge of catching fish, not just how to from books, dvd's and magazines.

Recently i turned 31, no boat, no criminal record (too good to be caught),hoping to catch my first trevally, mature queenfish, jewfish, over slot limit flathead, snapper, kingfish and pearl perch in the next year. As well as my first bream on hardbody lure.

I don't mind pulling up the anchor rope, paddling or chucking in fuel money if anyone needs or wants some one to join them for a fish. I'm a cynical optimist, which is highlighted by seeing a flash of silver and casting at it a hundred times while saying i never catch a fish ;)

I enjoy a good joke and often fall prey to them as well and cry in private so every one has a good time!

Hope to talk to you all at some point soon and make some friends and fishing lore out of you soon.

Hayden

Good luck all!

HookedOnTackle wrote:

Hi all

My name is Hayden, have been a member for a while but only recently started to log on regularly as dreaming of fishing while i have bucketloads of tackle just isn't doing it for me anymore. I want to find out the good spots to go fishing and develop a good knowledge of catching fish, not just how to from books, dvd's and magazines.

Recently i turned 31, no boat, no criminal record (too good to be caught),hoping to catch my first trevally, mature queenfish, jewfish, over slot limit flathead, snapper, kingfish and pearl perch in the next year. As well as my first bream on hardbody lure.

I don't mind pulling up the anchor rope, paddling or chucking in fuel money if anyone needs or wants some one to join them for a fish. I'm a cynical optimist, which is highlighted by seeing a flash of silver and casting at it a hundred times while saying i never catch a fish ;)

I enjoy a good joke and often fall prey to them as well and cry in private so every one has a good time!

Hope to talk to you all at some point soon and make some friends and fishing lore out of you soon.

Hayden

Good luck all!

got a spot on a boat for the brc if your interested, and you can put up with myself and brisfisher

Archived