2008 BRC Day Two - Morning Summary

AFO

jeez.. good shark.

So.. I'm here sitting in my office on a Saturday in my AFO shirt. Dammit. Was only going to pop into work for some prod issue with a store in Melbourne and then pop in to the Colmslie to say G'day and maybe register for a fish..... but I get here and then find that all hell has broken loose.

So here I am... at work... reading about fishing...again.

Hope you're all having fun out there :)

well done to everyone who has caught something to weigh in/enter, good sharks boys!

bloody hard going on the river this morning...tide is ripping and the wind is blowing hard. Add to that lots of white caps and it makes for uncomfortable and tuff fishing. fished most of the morning for 4 undersized bream and 1 catfish. hope tomm is a better day all round:unsure:

my 4lb sp outfit went ballistic and 5 hrs later this came up!:P

we had a dolphin in at our bow just outside aquirum passage, was so close! was wondering if it would be the same one you had an encounter with kriso?..it was vet tame and kept popping it head up to look at us..was very cool:)

[img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC00650.jpg

post-180-144598480655_thumb.jpg

B) Team Crapall (Dasa05 Jeff F) Day started out crappy with no liveies and heaps of wind not a good out look?:unsure: Lunch came and so did some brim nothing special tho had some grub and headed for mouth again got some bait and anchored up for some action 40 mins went past not a nibble then bang thready aboard plus few more great night see you all tommorro at the weigh in Tight lines for the Morn!;)

Archived